Chapter 52: Girls Night Part 2

"Next is Boyfriend Truth. Go around the circle and you must tell the person to your left something about their boyfriend or crush that they don't know. Reader goes first," Foxy recites.

Thinking for a moment, she says, "Okay, Lenalee, did you know that Lavi writes short stories about you and him under the code names of Rinali and Rabi?"

"Aw, that's sweet!" Lenalee squeals, blushing. "Fou, did you know that Chaoji kept me from breaking my legs when Allen was fighting Tyki Mikk in the Ark?"

Smiling, the humanoid says, "I didn't, but he makes a good hero. Allen, did you know that Kanda actually does like sweet things?"

Raising an eyebrow at her, I ask, "Really?"

"Yeah, he thinks that eating sweets takes away from his manliness," Fou explains. Rolling my eyes, I complain, "I'm dating a moron!"

"You have nothing on me," Lenalee objects, and we both laugh, leaving Fou and Foxy clueless.

"Foxy, did you know that Johnny made a robot to clean things, and when Sir Komlin the Second was about to kill me, he tried to use it to help me, but it wouldn't stop cleaning?" I say, grimacing as I thing back to the dreadful time. Laughing, Lenalee adds, "And Kanda said that if you didn't know where the scruff of the robot was that you must be destined to die and left."

"Yes, I remember," I mutter.

"He tried!" Foxy objected, flipping the page.

"Do You Know Your Guy is next. Answer the question if you know it, and each question is worth one point. We play five rounds and whoever has the most points wins," Foxy reads. "Does your guy have any siblings? No."

"Easy enough, though Allen or Lenalee will obviously win," Fou says. Nodding, Foxy continues, "Lenalee, does you guy have any aliases?"

Immediately, the pig-tailed girl answers, "Yes, he has forty-nine other names, but I only know Lavi."

I say, "That works. The only ones who know his other names are him and Bookman."

"Fou, what's your guy's middle name?"

"Heck, I don't know his last name!" Fou answers, putting her head in her hands.

"Allen, was your guy a virgin before you?"

Shaking my head, I reply, "No, he lost it to Alma."

"Oh, you poor thing," Lenalee murmured. Waving her off, I say, "Foxy, what's your question?"

"What's your guy's favorite movie? Easy, it's Star Wars. Lenalee, who's your guy's best friend?"

Giggling, she says, "Well, he says that his best friend is Kanda, but I think that's a little one-sided."

"Okay, Fou, what's you guy's favorite color?"

"I drop out! I don't know anything about Chaoji!" Fou whines.

"All right, if that's what you want to do. Allen, what's your guy's favorite color?"

Thinking back to when I had asked Kanda about that, I reply, "Purple."

"How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Really? Kanda likes purple?" Lenalee asked, seemingly shocked. Nodding, I say, "He told me."

"So we all have two points. What's your guy's favorite singer? That I don't know," Foxy admits. "Lenalee, what's your guy's favorite singer?"

Not missing a beat, Lenalee pipes, "Eminem."

"Allen, what the most sensitive part of your guy's body?"

"His neck."

"Okay, you two just go back and forth until someone misses. Lenalee, what's your guy's favorite book?"