Dipper's Third Journal?

Start from the beginning

"Fine I guess, I'm just really tired." Dipper replied holding his head.

The group looked at Dipper and how much he's grown. His current clothing is an all black turtle neck and grey pants with black shoes. His usual hat seemed to missing from his head. His personality not being that awkward and sweaty kid anymore, just clam, happy, and relaxed.

Bill pouted a little, "So your not up for a little dance then?"

Dipper rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Maybe later Bill. Just let me rest first, okay?"

"Fine PineTree, but your sleeping in your bubble." The blond demon watched the young man nodded. Dipper was encased in his blue bubble with the PineTree symbol on the front. Bill made the bubble shrink to the size of a small stone. Then he placed it in a little yellow pouch and hung the string around his neck. "Sleep well PineTree."

'What the heck?!' Went thought though the groups mind.

Bill whistled some random tune as he walked out of the throne room. Behind him followed the four human. "No puppet strings can hold me down, so patiently I watch this town. Abnormal will soon be the Norm, enjoy the calm before the Storm~" He chuckled in the end and stopped in front of a door to a room.

The door opened and Bill went inside. Ford, Stan, Wendy, and Mabel rushed in after him. They saw the room was so bright because of the yellow colored walls adding the lights. A king sized bed laying in the middle of the room. Some tables and chairs here and there with a large desk stacked with paper, folders, and books.

Ford saw three blue books looking like his journals. Excuse the color and the silver metal corners and a PineTree in the middle. 'Are those Dipper's?' He thought.

"Hm?" Bill stopped and opened the pouch Dipper's bubble is in. He opened it up and let PineTree out of the bubble. "What's up PineTree?"

Dipper shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't feel like being in the bubble anymore." The brunet walked over to the desk and looked at the three blue journals. He picked up the second one and tossed it to Bill. "This one is your's Bill. Please take care of it this time, I'd hate to rewrite the second journal again."

The demon chuckled as he caught it. "It's not my fault that someone decided to put something unrelated to me."

Dipper merely rolled his eyes. "I quote from my book, "Bill Cipher is a total sucker for Doritos." It's true." He even finger quoted the phrase.

Bill pointed at the first journal and shot at it with his powers. Then turned around and ran out of the room.

Dipper opened the first journal quickly to see what Bill did only to find that he added something. "Bill Cipher is a total whore for Pine- BILL CIPHER! YOU GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE AND ERASE THIS!" He took his book with him and seeking out the dream demon quickly after leaving the room.

"YOUR AT FAULT PINETREE!" The group heard Bill shout.

Ford ran over to presumably Dipper's desk and got the third journal. "Okay everyone lets move out." He ordered them.

Stan, Mabel, and Wendy nodded checking the coast was clear before heading out.

+Underground Camp+

They safely made it out of the Fearamid and back into the Underground where everyone else was at.

Everyone had gathered together to listen and analyzed the journal Ford had taken from Dipper.

"I guess Dipper still took after you with all these secrets and journal nonsense." Stan commented with a slight laughed that caused Mabel to laugh along too.

Ford chuckled a bit before opening the journal to the first page promptly stating it belonged to Dipper Pines. Then turned to the second page and read aloud.

To the person reading this journal,

My name is Dipper Pines and the writer of this journal. Actually no one should be reading this really, but I guess I can pretend that someone is. I hadn't really plan on writing any thing, but Bill gave me these journals. Originally Bill had given me two other book to spend my time writing in logs, but I found them more useful as field journals. Man I'm really becoming like Ford... Well anyways my first book talks about my time with Bill and his friends (no it is not a diary). The second journal is a book I made for Bill's needs, such as information about humans, creatures from Ford's journals, and stories I make up for him that I have no clue why he even likes them. Finally this book... This journal holds logs about Myself, Bill, and his friends and what I have learned about them.

Please do not take this the wrong way, but I ask that you, the reader, do not bother trying to stop or hurt them. That is my only wish and this book is merely for my company of information of my demon friends I have made over the 5 years so far.

Write more soon,
Dipper Pines

The man paused in his reading.

"Why would Dipper ask us to not stop them? They're the ones causing trouble in our home." Mabel questioned with a frown.

"Let's keep reading, maybe we can find out more. If we read further in." Ford said to her and cleared his throat before reading again.

On the next two pages were a picture and some written words.

Name: 8 Ball

Species: Demon

Appearance: two shackles (one on the right leg and the other on the right wrist) green body, upper body muscular, white chest, two Eightballs for eyes, and black claws.

Likes: Partying and Fun

Weaknesses: ???

Notes: 8 Ball from what I learn has been a really great guy to me. Despite having to try and eat me before with Teeth, he got protective over me ( along with the other demons) after we started getting along. Turns out he likes my kinda music too! I just wish he'd stop his habit of wanting about in a daze and getting lost. Good thing Teeth or Kyrptos is usually with him.

"So that's the monster with the pool balls for eyes right?" Gideon asked.

Ford nodded, "With this we might be able to take down the demons and get Dipper back."