#1

The first time Avi saw Mitch he was confused and fascinated at the same time. 

Avi, who could've sworn up to that point that he was into women, suddenly needed to learn more about this boy with the flawless voice and the perfect eyes.

But all his life Avi had been extremely shy and he never had enough strength to ask people out, especially not when they just saw each other every single day.

"So... Mitch, right?" Avi approached the slender form of one Mitch Grassi for the very first time and when the other one turned around Avi had to gulp down an imaginary lump in his throat, taken aback by Mitch's beauty. 

Another day at work with this special someone he had never dared to talk to and everyday Avi stared at him with adoration eyes.

To Avi, Mitch wasn't the usual boy from next door, something about his speech pattern or maybe just the way he carried himself attracted him.

Kevin once had teased Avi about his silly little crush and Avi then proceeded to muster up all the courage he had to walk over to Mitch and then some extra courage he didn't know he had to open his mouth.

"That new guy, Scott, just came in and I feel like he might need some help, but you know, or maybe you don't know, but I'm no good with new people," Avi tried and his eyes wandered up and down Mitch's skinny body. "Could you maybe look after him?"

"That tall blonde one with the pretty blue eyes?" Mitch replied and Avi wanted to cry. This was certainly not what he wanted to happen. He didn't want Mitch near someone pretty, why hadn't he made sure the new guy was ugly?!

"I guess that's him," Avi pressed out with a forced grin and oh god, he had to be faster than Scott.

"Okay, will do," the other man giggled, but Avi only continued to stare at him. 

For a moment, nothing happened and he opened and closed his mouth as Mitch's brown eyes met his for the very first time.

How could he have gone so long without speaking to this human piece of art?

"Do you need something else, ... Avi?" Mitch asked concerned and Avi's eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"Yes," he squeaked out and immediately covered his mouth with his hands. "I just thought, maybe when you don't have plans for Saturday, we could -"

"No, sorry. I'm all planned out," Mitch lied through his teeth and still managed a pretty smile for Avi.

"Maybe next time," Avi sulked as he left the room but at the same time, he was filled with enough determination to plan on asking Mitch out again.

"Why didn't you say yes?" Kirstie asked Mitch from behind her desk. "He is a cutie!"

Mitch drew a single line on a piece of paper and smiled up at Kirstie. He knew that she knew that he wasn't that easy to get. "He is, isn't he. Maybe when he asks me without a weird excuse to talk to me, I might say yes."

°^°

#obsessedwithmycover

Please vote and/or review if you like this story and THANK YOU for being here!