Chapter 3

Sanskaar sat on the bed of a hotel room and thought about the deeds that has happened in his life. He still remembered the day when everything changed.

FlashBack

Lakshya wore his jacket excitedly. It was an important day for him. He hugged Sanskaar as soon as he entered the room.

"Bhai, you know what? Ragini has discussed with her parents about us... I am going to propose her officially today... For marriage! I am so so happy!" Lakshya said excitedly.

"Lakshya,... Don't..!" Sanskaar couldn't meet his eyes.

Lakshya looked at him confused. Sanskaar finally controlled himself.

"Don't propose, ..don't propose... Ragini!" He said stammering.

"What?" Lakshya burst out. "But why... You know how much I love her..."

"I know Lucky, I know everything but..." He felt helpless.

"Do you have any idea what are you telling me to do? To stop breathing!" He turned his face.

"Lakshya I am also leaving Swara, then..." He was cut.

"Just a second, you are leaving Swara? Oh! Got it. It's you who's speaking Sanskaar, but it's her words." Lakshya said facing him.

"Its a son speaking, Lakshya." He said in a stern voice.

"Son, is it?" Lakshya was ready for an argument. "Then be a good son. But don't you have any duty towards Swara?"

"I don't want anymore argument. I will give you anything you ask on behalf of this, but today we are leaving for Bangalore and that's it!" Sanskaar said holding his shoulder.

"Fine, I will come with you, I will leave Ragini heart broken, but not because she is my mom, neither I am afraid of her, I am doing all this because I am your brother. We have tolerated everything together Bhai, if now you want this, then I am OK with it. But remember one thing Sanskaar, I will not speak anything till the day when you yourself don't break your silence, just till you don't fight for yourself, I will also see, how much can you suffer..."

Present

Lakshya came out of the washroom only to find Sanskaar lost in his thoughts.

"Bhai?" Lakshya called. "Where are you lost?" He asked.

Sanskaar hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry Lucky, You stayed away from Ragini just because of me. I made you suffer so much. Just because of me, you forgot smiling... I am sorry Lakshya, I am really very sorry!!!" He kept sobbing.

"Sanskaar!" He broke the hug. "Bhai, relax! First thing, you are my brother and you never need to apologise to me. And the second thing, I love Ragini that doesn't mean I love you less. If my breathe is tied with Ragini, then my heartbeats are tied with you. Agar Ragini meri jaan hai toh tu meri zindagi hai, Sanskaar. So don't speak this type of nonsense ever." He said smiling.

Sanskaar smiled back.

Next afternoon

Swaragini were having lunch with their mother when their father came back from office.

"Look who has come with me," Shekhar said as he entered.

"Who?" Sharmistha asked.

"Laksh" , "Sanskaar"!!!" He called out.

Swara and Ragini's hearts skipped a beat. They got up from the table and turned towards the door.

Sanskaar and Lakshya came inside walking slowly.

Shekhar informed that he met with an accident and these guys saved him. They needed a job and the company could give it after a month or two. So they are going to stay at their home someday. While Ragini and Swara tried their best to avoid them, Lakshya and Sanskaar tried to talk to them.

Soon, everyone settled in the drawing room. Swara served coffee to them. She gave it to Lakshya. He smiled but she avoided him. When she came to Sanskaar, it accidentally fell on his shirt.

Sharmistha asked Swara to show him the washroom. Unwillingly, she went with him. On the other hand, Shekhar asked Ragini to show Lakshya their room. Ragini was helpless. They went.

****************

"There's the washroom." Swara said and turned to leave.

"Swara..."

"Sanskaar, I don't want to talk to you, do what you have come for." She said not looking at his eyes.

"I am doing that only."

"What?" She asked confused.

"I am back for you Swara.!" He said coming closer.

She chuckled making him stop.

"For me? Really? Why? Where is your that Bangalore fiance? For who you left me two years back?" She said as her eyes turned red due to anger.

"Swara..."

"Sorry Sanskaar, if you think that I will fill her place on your life, then I m really sorry, I am not of that type!"

She turns tried  to leave but he held her hand to stop her.

"Sanskaar leave my hand." she said in a stern voice.

"Swara at least..."

"I said leave!" She shouted.

He left herher hand.

"Don't you dare follow me!" she warned and left.

***************

Lakshya followed Ragini inside a room.

"It's your room." she said and tried to leave when Lakshya came in front of her.

"Let me go," Ragini said in a low voice.

"Ragini I..."

"Lakshya, let me go!" she said and marched towards the door.

"Ragini at least listen to me!" He said to stop her.

She turned towards him.

"What should I listen to Lakshya? What is now left to talk and listen? Everything was over two years before, when you left me for some other girl!" She said as tears rolled down her eyes.

"But Ragini, I have come to rectify my mistakes, I want you to forgive me..."

"Sorry Lakshya, but today I have nothing to do with you. So you kindly forgive me." She said joining her hands and left.

**************************

"I can't believe this, the girls who were once ready to die for us, hate us so much that, don't even want to see our faces today!" Sanskaar said moving to and fro in the room.

"No Bhai. They are angry on us, but they don't hate us. They have hidden us in some corner of their heart." Lakshya said sitting on the bed.

"In a small corner, where we couldn't forget them," Ragini said arranging bed.

"We have to control our feelings in front of them. Let they agree or not, they have to go back from our lives." Swara said tensed.

"Let they agree or not, they have to come back into our lives," Sanskaar said smiling.

"That day will never come. We will never let it come!" Ragini decided.

"That day will come, we will bring it!" Lakshya was confident.

Hope you like it :)