Chapter 1

Ragini Garodia looked at her watch for the nth time. Staring at the busy road, she said, "All men should crash and burn."

"Good morning Ragini!" She heard and turned her head to look at him as he came out of his Mercedes car. 

"What the hell is this Lakshya Maheswari?" She bursts out. "I am waiting for you from last 30 mins in the middle of the road, and you... You don't even care!" She folds her arms.

"Ragini I am really sorry." He makes a puppy face.

Ragini moves her face to other side faking an anger. Lakshya pulls out a flower bouquet from the back seat of his car and gives it to her. She smiles and takes it.

"Last time!" Ragini warns.
"Okay. Lets have breakfast? I got a strong bark." Lakshya says patting his stomach.

"Lets go."

They enter a restaurant hand in hand and see a couple sitting there.

"Look Sanskaar, that's my Piece ... give my pizza back. Now!" She said joining her eyebrows.

"Swara, This pizza is not good for your health to eat early in the morning ..." Sanskaar said casually.

"Don't be so over possessive Sanskaar.. Stop behaving like a monkey and give it back to me."

"What? You called me a monkey? I will now not give it to you at all.." He said glaring. "Pungent Chili!" 

Ragini and Lakshya come inside only to find their siblings fighting as usual. 

"Relax guys! Why do you always keep fighting for the smallest things? Chill!" Lakshya said taking his seat.

"It was his mistake, he initialized." Swara tried to excused.

"Who called monkey first?" Sanskaar asked keeping His hand on the table.

"Me... but you took my pizza away, it's still your fault..." Swara said pointing him.

"Ok baba... his fault, happy? Your fight, uff! Irritating, but cute!" Ragini said smiling.

"We know!" Swasan said in unison.

"What do you mean? You fight deliberately?" Lakshya asked.

"Yes!" Sanskaar grinned.

"But why?" Ragini asked unbelieving. "Because ,there is no fun in fighting with reasons." Swara replied as she winked.

"And our love is in our fight only..." Sanskaar said feeding the pizza to Swara.

Ragini opened her eyes and realized that it was a dream. She sighed. It was all just perfect few years back. All of them were happy, they were the happiest. She brushed her teeth and marched towards another room only to find her sister sleeping covering herself with a blanket. She was going to wake her up when she heard, "Sis, I am awake." She smiled. "Come down for breakfast then." She replied. She turned to go when she heard it again "Sis, I am awake."

"Swara!", she called out but she got the same line, "Sis, I am awake." She bent and uncovered her face. She found her sleeping and her cell phone alarming, "Sis, I am awake." She turned and hold the jug of water kept beside and was going to pour on her when she stood up on bed.