"What is happening?" he asked me, using his lips making me chuckle quietly. He couldn't believe this was actually happening.

(who else thought of this, ahaha)

Mum smiled at Justin "those sunflowers were beautiful too, by the way" His cheeks heated up, he thought only I knew about that package. Ha, nope.

And with nothing else said, mum left to do a press conference.

Justin whispered in my ear "she scared the shit out of me"

I tried to hold in my laughter, I knew she scared this shit out of him. I could see it in his cute little face. "she does that to everyone"

We stood in a comfortable silence for a few seconds until Justin broke the silence laughing "what's so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He held onto the wig which was still on my head and pulled it off "couldn't take you seriously in that wig"

I chuckled with him, taking the wig from his hands "I forgot I had it on, someone distracted me"

Justin grinned with a cheeky shrug "who was that?"

You.

I smiled sweetly deciding to play with him "Zayn Malik, you heard of him?"

Justin's jaw tightened and he smiled sarcastically "the player? Yeah I've heard of him"

"Why don't you like him?" I asked, wanting to know really why he didn't like Malik.

He must have at least one reason as to why, he can't expect me to leave him alone without a reason.

He shrugged, clearly not telling me things. "He's an asshole, stay away from him."

"How'd you know that?" I asked, wanting proper answers.

He groaned, holding my waist whilst I stood on his feet, this asshole was taller than me. "I just do"

"Not a good enough reason" I sung making him roll his eyes. He was cracking! Point ten to Marie..

"Fine, I hung with him once and all the dickhead could talk about was fucking girls and who he wants to take then leave"

Now that surprised me, he didn't look like that type of guy.

But I trusted Justin, enough to steer clear from Zayn. I smiled whilst nodding.

"Okay, I'll leave him alone"

Justin sighed relaxing a little. "Good because I don't want some asshole hurting you"

I shrugged bringing Justin with me to the dressing rooms where he of course stood outside "aye, let me come in"

I rolled my eyes at his guy-ness. Such a guy thing to say "I'm getting dressed Bieber"

"Yeah, and? It's not like I'm gonna rape you"

"You're not coming in Justin" I heard him grumble something that shocked me.

"It's not like I haven't seen you get dressed before" Oh. No. He. Didn't.

I opened the door and slipped my head out, watching him with a surprised look. I didn't know of this new information.

"Oh really?"

Justin's hands were spread across his face, he knew he fucked up just then and decided he was going to coward away.

Such a Justin move.

His finger moved slightly showing Justin's eye, he saw I was looking then hid behind his hands again.

"Justin" I warned him, I wasn't messing around. Okay maybe a little. I know he wouldn't do it maliciously.

He groaned, moving his hands "it was your fault, you didn't put the camera down.."

I grumbled some curse words "your an asshole Bieber, what did you see?"

"Dat ass though" he grinned making me chuckle, he was such a guy I wanted to scream.

"Don't make me laugh I'm mad at you"

He pulled a funny face making me roll my eyes and close the door in his face "you are such a pervert" I sang, throwing my clothes onto Justin from the top of the dressing room.

I heard him laugh by the door "only for you, princess!"

-

Word count ; 1539