Before I could answer the small blonde girl I felt a tap on my shoulder, my head was telling me it was probably Zayn.

The girls all smiled, backing away from us and walked off with Kendall. I think she made them leave.

I turned on my heels to see Justin, I jumped in my own skin but quickly recovered.

I held a shaky hand to my lips and began to cry "no, don't cry princess"

I hugged him tight, not letting go for anything. He wasn't getting away this time.

He owed me this huge ass hug, I imagined it for so long and here we were. Behind a fashion show stage, hugging in front of complete strangers.

I had to remind myself that I would kill him later for ditching me, but right now I wanted to see him, in person.

"I can't believe you're finally here" I sniffled, looking up at him. His features were even more beautiful and flawless in person.

He didn't see that though, his insecurities were crazy high. I knew them all. I couldn't believe he even had one.

He's so perfect in my eyes and I tell him that all the time, I just pray one day he sees it too.

He smiled moving my hair from my face "
"it was last minute, maybe it was fate telling me to move my ass because you'd be here"

I chuckled, hugging him again just in case he vanished and it was my last chance.

I wouldn't let go for anything.. Except mum.

"Marie baby, what is this?" Mum asked, I backed away from Justin who looked around the room awkwardly, trying to dodge my mums eyes.

He acts like we're dating and running around in secret. Dude chill.

Justin decided to do the manly thing and introduced himself to mum, oh it's only up from here I guess. Or down.

"My name's Justin, mam"

Mum nodded keeping a straight face, she knew that already, since he was known by the world.

"How do you know my daughter?" mum asked with a cold look, oh god she was doing this again?

Justin by his lip and looked at me, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry for him.

"She's my best friend mam. We're uh,
we're close" Justin started scratching his eyebrow, something he did when he's nervous.

Mum suddenly smiled cheekily, chuckling at Justin who looked confused. This was what mum did when she met my guy friends.

She scared off my last potential boyfriend because he was so scared of her. "I'm just kidding, I know about you guys. Give me a hug"

Mum literally pulled Justin into an unexpected hug, what can I say we are a family of huggers.

Justin wrapped his arms around her awkwardly, patting her back whilst shaking his head at me.