I'll finish your dream

Chanyeol's POV

Chanyeol's POV

(honestly I haven't written so long that I didn't even know how to start) We all have to share the room with another member and I had to share mine with the one and only Byun Baekhyun. It didn't bother me at first, but then I began to get some sort of feelings with Baekhyun. It was torture because we had to change in the same room and it's like he knew I liked him and he would tease me. Obviously he probably didn't do it on purpose, but it still had it's effects on me.  

 The way he would slowly almost teasingly take off his pants and he would turn around and give me an innocent sm- STOP! I can't get hard I need to sleep. I look over to the other side of the room where Baek's bed is and I see him peacefully sleeping. I sigh as I turn around trying not to think about my hard on. I slowly start to fall asleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Baekhyun got on his knees looking at me with innocent eyes. I smirked as I knew what he was about to do. He slowly  took off my pants and then my boxers letting my member spring out. He licked his lips and slowly sucked on my tip making me grab his hair and push more of me in his mouth. He bobs his head up and down making me let out low grunts of pleasure. soon he's going faster paying extra attention on my tip.

"ahh- Baekhyun-----ughhhh- more" I moan as he sucks me off 

He keeps going, making me weak on my legs, moaning his name loudly, and tugging on his hair.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Baekhyun's POV

"ahh- Baekhyun"  Chanyeol says 

"huh- what?" I say sleepily, rubbing my eyes with my fists.

"ughhhh- more!" he moans 

I turn red faced as I realize whats going on, but also I get turned on. I look over at his bed and see that he's sleeping yet tightly clutching the covers and moaning my name. I start feeling this spark of confidence and decide that i'm gonna help him out here. I get off my bed and walk towards his. I pull the covers away from him and I look at him to see if he has awaken. He was still holding the cover and lowly grunting. I hover over him and pull down his boxers looking at him to see any reaction. Still I get the same response.

 I start slowly kissing his tip lightly then putting all of him in my warm mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down hollowing my cheeks. I hear him moan and start to move his hand. I see him open his eyes looking confused and turned on at the same time. Instead of asking questions he flings his head back and moans as I get more of him in my mouth. I get up and start kissing him. 

 He lets his hand wander all over my bare chest and back. He slowly starts to tug on my boxers taking them off. I break the kiss and get the lube I had in my drawer just in case. I go back to him kissing his neck and and putting some of the clear jelly on my fingertips. I slowly place the substance on his member slowly pumping it. I go from his neck to his mouth again attacking him with kisses. I push myself onto him letting his member fill me up. I moan as I feel him enter. Once I got used to his size I started bouncing on him slowly then fast then slowly again to tease him. 

"aghhhhh- baekkyugggun" he moaned in my ear as I rode him

"ahhh-ah-uhhh" I moan not able to make any real words 

I kept riding him bouncing hard and fast on him making me and him moan loudly. I felt his grip tighten on me knowing he was close to climaxing. He started pumping my member making me get closer to my climax. after after a few pumps I came all over his stomach and he followed shortly after inside me. 

 I let out a shaky breath and looked at him in the eye. He had a smirk plastered all over his face. 

"you should wake me up like that more often" he says keeping his smirk on his face

I laugh as get off him cleaning him up and laying next to him falling right back to sleep.

__________________________________________________________

this was a shit chapter i'm sorry. I've bin super busy and then when i had time i would be hella lazy and i didn't wan to write.....IM SORRY 

anyways ill try to write more again like probably on Wednesday or Thursday there will be an update. Okay LUV YOUUUU

         -                  

                                        michelle 

this was honesty such a bad chapter omfg i'm so sorry