Chapter 15- Revelation

I slipped and fell backward. The titan was now over me his sword was pointing at my neck, "Do you have any last words." he said his voice cold, hard, and evil.

"Sure, if you add a little green to your costume and had red hair you might remind me of Ariel.  Also, the next time you get in a fight with anyone. Make sure they don't have other powers." I said and with a small flick of the wrist gallons upon gallons rushed at the man pushing him back and making his sword fly out of his hands.

Scrambling up quickly he ran to Loki, "We need to go. Like minutes ago." I said and closed my eyes drawing toward the exit bringing Loki with me out of the foul place.

We came back to reality in a gasp. Breathing deeply I let my stiff arms and hand fall from Loki's head and instead placed them on my knees to try and keep my balance and to regain breathes.

"Are you alright?" Thor asked concern and I duly noted that we weren't in the glass cage anymore.

I looked to Loki who seemed more pale and I could feel that he was overheating (probably because the place he was in was actually very cold compared to earth) and slowly took my arms off my knee and easily made a small piece of ice.

I made Loki take the ice and when he glared at me his personality refused to take it. But the look I was giving him made him falter and slowly take the piece of ice and chuck it into his mouth.

Satisfied I turned to Thor who was looking just a bit amused, nervous, and confused. He could feel the big lug, "We're okay now." I said and noticed that Anaklusmos was back in pen form and in my pocket.

Feeling the familiar weight in my pocket made me less nervous but I could still feeling the cold stingy air and the deep blue rocks that were floating around. Not to mention the aliens and the whale-like creatures.

I could also tell that Loki was still slipping a bit from the sudden pull back into reality.

"Is it you brother?" Thor asked hesitantly looking nervous.

Loki still seemed to shaken so he just nodded. I could also tell Thor wanted to talk more but I cut him off, "We can have a family conversation later. We both need a doctor." I said my voice telling Thor that it was the end of discussion.

Instead of going away I saw Thor take in our bodies and could see what damage was done. I wasn't that bad, a few scratches here and there. I was mostly worried about Loki who I knew was bleeding on the left side just below a rib and other places.

"Very well. I shall fetch Son of Coul and see about a doctor." Thor said stiffy and swiftly left the small room we were in.

Instantly I was beside Loki just in time for him to crash into my arms, "You know, I get why you might act all mighty in front of Thor. But next time, crash on the bed and not me. You're heavy." I said jokingly but was mostly concern.

Mostly because Loki was actually lighter than before, but my little joke made him smile and I pushed it aside for later.

All I can do right now is be there for him, especially after what he went though. RUbbing his back softly like he always did when I had a nightmare I made our way toward the small bed in the corner.

Sitting down and taking some of Loki's weight off me we sat in silence, "Who was the fellow who seemed to be confused with being The Master from Doctor Who?" I asked looking at Loki curiously.

Loki let out a half-startled and half-nervous laugh, "The guy you were just fighting was Thanos." Loki breathed out.

Oh!