Chapter 6- Thor's Ridiculous Idea

Percy's P.O.V

"What's this?" Volstagg asked as he and the Warrior Three walked into the room

Loki quickly told Thor, "If it's any consolation, I think you're right." Loki said and I really wanted to facepalm we shouldn't be encouraging this, "About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything."

Sif was looking at Loki and Thor as Loki continued to whisper, "If they found a way to penetrate Asgard defensives once, who's to say they won't try again. Next time with an enemy"

"Exactly." Thor said

"There's nothing we can do without defying father." I said sitting on the other side of Thor trying to be the voice of reason.

Thor had that look in him and Loki said, "No, no, no, we know that look."

Thor stood up and pointed at us, "That's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders."

"Thor, it's madness." I said shocked at what my oldest brother was implying and tried to reason.

"Madness? What sort of madness?" Volstagg asked as he was about to eat some of the food he had on a tray.

Thor seriously said, "We're going to Jotunheim."

Volstagg shockingly asked, "What?"

Fandral said, "This isn't like a journey to Earth where you summon a little lighting and thunder and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jotunheim." Fandral said as he was moving near Thor and was in disbelief.

Thor said, "My father fought his way into Jotunheim, defeated the armies and took their casket." I was looking at Loki with a look that pretty much said 'do you see what you've done now'. Loki put his hand on his forehead and rubbed it slightly as Thor continued to talk, "We would just be looking for answers."

"It is forbidden." Sif said trying to get that into Thor's hollow head.

Thor chuckled, "My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together? Fandral, Hogun. Who lead you into most glorious of battles?" Thor moved near Hogun waiting for his answer.

"You did." Hogun said

Thor moved away from Hogun and toward Volstagg, "And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent you thought you died and gone to Valhalla?" Thor asked as he placed a hand on Volstagg shoulder as Volstagg was preparing a giant sort of sandwich.

Volstagg laughed a little at some sort of memory and said, "You did."

"Yes!" Thor said as he slapped lightly on Volstagg shoulder.

Thor moved away from Volstagg and toward Sif, "And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known."

"I did." Sif said

"True, but I supported you, Sif." Thor said, "My fiends, we're going to Jotunheim."

"Oh gods." I muttered hiding my head in my hands as I shook it, this was going to be bad.