Chapter 13- Avengers

"You absolute idiot!" I yelled at my older brother who was in this glass container, "do you have idea how worried sick I was! You couldn't have picked up a phone or I don't know use magic to communicate!"

Totally ignoring the camera in the corner I was too busy yelling at the brother I really cared about in the moment.

"Don't you dare try to make an excuse!" I said threatening when Loki opened his mouth to only close it looking a tad guilty.

"I have been looking for you for a stupid amount of time and by the time I finally find you, you're in a stupid freaking glass holding cell in a stupid airship!" I ranted very angry.

I heard the doors whoosh open behind me and turned around sharply, "What do you want?" I growled, "I'm busy ranting to my brother."

"Brother?" A guy in a coatee asked with a raised eyebrow and looked behind him. I just then noticed that big brother Thor himself was right there.

"Aye my friend. This is my other younger brother Perseus." Thor said looking hesitant and just a bit untrusting at me.

"Percy." I growled still annoyed with both brothers. One stupid phone call or even a freaking lightning storm and I would've come.

I turned toward Loki and growled dangerously and pointed at him, "This conversation is not over." I huffed dangerously.

"Didn't feel like much of a conversation." Loki muttered crossing his arms and looking away from me.

Growling I turned toward Thor and the other guy (who was now accompanied by other people) and took a deep breath pushing aside my anger and frustration in an instant.

Smiling like nothing had just happened I put out my hand, "Percy Odinson." I said tumbling over the last name not use to calling myself that.

Goatee guy raised an eyebrow and warily shook my hand and probably expected me to crush it (Thor really needed to learn how to shake hand without practically breaking it).

I followed them out but not without giving a full well meaning look that said I would be back and I'm not done ranting yet.

Loki, to part of my satisfaction, looked away but I frowned because I knew Loki for the longest time and he always made eye contact even if I was mad at him for some reason.

Pausing for a brief second to take a look at his face I narrowed my eyes at his eye color. Interesting.

Following the others out I saw that the agents that were on the ship all had guns and seemed to be itching to actually point it at me.

Thor might not have mentioned me but I don't doubt he told them the last he saw of Loki and probably another brother.

The group lead me toward what seemed to be the brain of the ship judging from all the people and computers around.

I looked approvingly around and noticed the security wasn't that bad (Atlantis had much better security though).

"Brother why are you here?" Thor demanded letting his hammer fall on the table. I watched and really hoped that it would break the table.

Much to my displeasure it didn't. It would've been hilarious if it did. Turning my attention back to Thor instead of his hammer I commented, "What? A guy can't visit his brothers without make a dramatic entrance?" I asked making my face seem as innocent as possible.

"I do not have time for your games brother." Thor growled and I winced thinking about the last time I talked to Thor (which was technically before the whole betrayal thing).

I also wished we could have a family disagreement somewhere more private but the way Thor was looking at me I should probably choose my next words good, "Well you see dear bro, games are a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one might I add that's played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck. To answer you question, I'm not playing games." I said seriously and just a bit of mischievous.

Thor's confused face made me swell inside with smugness before pushing it aside and getting back to the point, "How did you find Loki anyway." I asked cautiously and directed it at the goatee guy.

"He was attacking Germany." A guy wearing a very much old outfit said instead of goatee guy.

"Well Germany are filled with douches." I said with amusement. (Please do not take offense to this I am sorry for those who feel like is mean. I didn't mean to make it mean I only made this comment because of Steve vs Germans and then back in the day there was something with Rome vs Germany)

"Will you take this seriously." A man in an eyepatch snapped glaring at me. It really wasn't that terrifying. Now Amphitrite, that is an entirely different story you don't want her Shark Glare aimed at you. Don't get me started on her 'I am very disappointed in you' look.

My smile melted off my face in an instant as I stared at the man, "I might not show it but I am taking this seriously. You might not like it but I joke when the times are' dare I might say it, stressful. If you have a problem with that than I would gladly take Loki off your hands and help him myself." I said my tone neutral.

Thor seemed taken aback with my tone and how I was for once in my life being very much serious, "What do you mean help him kid?" A woman in a black outfit (who if I called sexy would probably kill me) asked.

Sighing when I remembered I was in my eighteen year old form I told them seriously, "One, I'm not a kid and two," at this I turned to Thor, "have you dear brother taken a look at Loki's eye color recently?" I asked

Thor frowned not getting what I was saying, "Why would I see what Loki's eye color are. They have always been green dear brother like yours." Thor said confused.

"Don't know what you're saying Point Break because the dudes eyes are blue." Goatee guy said smirking and seemed to be cocky.

I gave Thor a look and I felt the atmosphere break into one of realization, "Well shit." Goatee said straightening and taking his legs off the table.

"I do not see what feces has to do with anything?" Thor said confused.

Sighing at how much Thor didn't understand Midgard speak I turned to the man I am so calling Alastor Moody, "I might have a way to fix my brother if you allow me to go into his cell." I said seriously. (FYI Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody is I think in Harry Potter series)

Ally fixed his gaze on me, "If you can get Loki's plans than I can do that." he said seriously.

"Good luck even warrior Natasha didn't get anything." Thor said and smacked me on the back. The guy always seemed like he was bipolar, one minute he's angry the next he's happy.

Clapping my hands together I asked excitedly, "What do you need to know."

"What he is doing on Earth." Ally said sternly.

"Well that's easy. The reason he's on Earth is because for one I'm on Earth and two, we always said if we got separated we meet up on Earth. What? What are you all staring at?" I asked confused looking around and noticed that everyone was giving me weird looks.