Soooo Awkwaaaard

Waiting for her drink atop of a stool at the actual bar, Jack came out of the bathroom with his hair going everywhere and a very tired expression on his face. He grabbed his beer from their table behind Amber and took a long gulp, then said, "Your turn with mister drunky-roo. I'm out." Mark hung his head and slid out of the booth toward the bathrooms to help his wasted friend. Jack finished off his beer, took a long at Christy and Matt engaging in a very drunk and 'serious' conversation, than headed over to the bar where Amber sat.

He slid into the stool beside her, laying his empty beer on the counter and motioned to the bartender asking for whiskey.

Whiskey is stronger than beer, right?

"So Jack do you regret going with my idea and coming here to get wasted?"

"Well not really. I kind of needed this. My girlfriend back home has been getting on me and everything. So I asked Mark if I could move here and all. I don't know. Everything has been pretty fluffed up you know?" Amber was astonished. Jack showed no sign of being drunk and yet he seemed open to pour out his heart to Amber, acting just as if he was somber.

"When you going back to Ireland?" Amber's drink arrived, something red with a bunch of fruit stuck on the side with salt. She thought it was a margarita, but she wasn't sure and didn't really care, after one sip of it she knew it wasn't for her.

"Well yeah of course. But its been so great over here. Mark. You... Its a been so great, like I've made a whole new and better life right over my new one. I don't want it to end. Ever." Jacks whiskey arrived and he swallowed most of it in one gulp. Wow these Irishmen aren't screwing around.

Jack started up with his feelings again, but his response wasn't really what she had expected from him, or what she had hoped.

"I just really don't want to leave Mark. He has become such a huge part of my life. And I like him. I'll admit it. I like Markiplyier the great YouTuber. Ah what am I saying? He doesn't like me. But nothing will happen if I just sit here and female dog. I've got to see how he feels." Jack got up and almost ran into the men's bathroom leaving Amber sitting there dumbfounded over what the heck had just happened.

A/N
MWAHAHAHA SUPRISE MOTHERFATHER. Just hope you enjoy what's soon to come, cause I've got to say I'm proud of myself of what I've got planned out for you people.

Until next time!