Sneak Peak

HERE'S A LITTLE TASTE FOR WHAT'S TO COME IN THE NEXT BOOK BECAUSE I AM GETTING IMPATIENT WITH THE VOTES...IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ & YOU WANT ME TO TYPE THE NEXT BOOK GO BACK 2 AUTHOR'S NOTE & VOTE

7 MONTHS LATER

DEBBIE'S POV

It's been 7 months since the trip and wedding experience in the Bahamas and I am now Mrs. Davis. The honeymoon was...well let's just say we didn't leave the room. We took a few breaks to eat but right after that we were back at it. We did it everyday for about 3 months after we got married. We moved to New York with Jada and Don so they could spread their business out here. We left everyone back in Texas and left. My mom and dad moved to Paris to get away and they're living good and I'm super happy for them. But me on the other hand am not. Right now I am sitting in a chair in the master bedroom of a two bedroom apartment with a black eye, bruises all over my body, and rope marks on my neck and arms. Yes I thought once we got married my life would be awesome with my new husband and that's how things were until we moved out here 4 months ago. When we moved out here Zaye went back to 'Xavier. I'm beaten every week for no reason. He hasn't touched me in 4 months and I can't leave, If this is what love is I don't want it.

'XAVIER'S POV

Yeah we out here in New York. As the new boss and with all that extra money spent at the Bahamas I had to hurry up and get some money so we spread out and out here business is booming. I'm bringing in so much money it's ridiculous but I ain't getting caught up in it tho I still gotta make sure everything stay on tha low cause tha police out here is crazy. But aside from business I'm now a married man. I ain't tha cheating type so naw don't expect me to come with no otha baby mama's or some random female to come talking bout I'm they baby daddy my mama taught me betta then that. But yea I be putting my hands on wifey. I don't know I just be so high and I be getting phone calls wit people talkin bout somebody tryin to cheat me out my money and rob from me I don't like that and she be in tha way so yea I put my hands on her. Oh well she still living and she'll be alright.

JADA'S POV

Hey everybody well they got me to come all the way up north in this freezing weather that I ain't used to. In Texas it's hot almost everyday and if it's not hot the weather is gonna change again to being hot within a few hours. But besides from all of that y'all girl Debbie don't know how to read a pregnancy test because yes I am pregnant. I am now 30 weeks pregnant and all I have is a stomach. I haven't gained any weight except for all the right areas if you know what I mean. Life with me and Don has been going super fine I'm just living the life of me right now with my baby daddy. I haven't seen or talked to Debbie in a while so I'm going to have to pay her a visit so we can get the baby's room together. And I'm having a baby girl. Yaay!! I can't wait because this little girl is killing me.

DON'S POV

Aye yo yo what up it's ya boy D. Yea I don't like people calling me Don except my baby mama. Man I still can't believe I got a baby on tha way but I'm happy cause it ain't no otha female I'd rather have carrying me seed. Me and my baby mama just moved out here to New York when 'Xavier called me up and told me how good business is. We had to drive out here because I didn't want to risk anything being up in the air with a pregnant woman. Well we just moved in this nice little 3 bedroom house. Man we gotta go shopping for the baby's room and I already know I won't be able to really get my money like I want until I help put all of this stuff together so I guess my status is baby daddy right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ND BOOK IS CALLED 'WIFE OF A THUG' IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT YOU CAN GO TO MY PAGE AND CLICK ON WIFE OF A THUG & CHECK OUT 'THUG GODDESS' TOO LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS 4 READING!!!