Part 15

"We went out to go to the new trap house. We were driving and then I got a phone call from Ray you remember him?"

"Yea that's one of yo cousin that you brought into the game right?"

"Yea, well anyway he called me and said he was with one of Brandon's workers and Brandon was getting ready to call you. And then he said he was gonna try to trace your phone while y'all were talking to get to me".

"Okay and that's crazy because he had just called me before I answered yo phone call"

"I figured that he was gonna try it so as soon as I got off the phone with him I called you to tell you not to answer the phone. And I made you lock the bathroom with yo phone in it because I knew that they would go to that house and bust thru the door just to find you not there".

"Yea see that's what I'm talking about, you're gonna have to train me to get used to this stuff because it's never been this bad to where my life was on the line like that".

"I know and after we finish up with what we doing hopefully we won't have to be like this again"

"Okay I'm trusting you so don't let me down".

"You already know I won't the only thing you have to do is get ready for our vacation coming up in a few weeks, and yo graduation"

"I know I am so excited but I would like to be here to see it though".

"I know just give me some time and this will be all worked out"

"Mmhhmm well I'm going to bed I am super tired and this is the best house in the world and with you right here is making it all the better".

"I'm happy I made you feel that way baby, goodnight", he said coming to lay down and wrap his arms around me.

"Goodnight".

A few seconds later I was knocked out. I was so comfortable in the bed probably because it was a Temperpedic bed. But I got to comfortable because I woke-up 2 hours late. I didn't feel like getting up to go to school but I was graduating in 5 more days and I need to make sure I had everything I needed to graduate so they won't tell me I can't walk. I sat there for a minute and then I got up and I took a shower and that was the best shower I did not want to get out but eventually I did. Then I did my hair, I just put it up in a bun and called it a day. I walked out the bathroom and 'Xavier came in the room.

"Babe why didn't you wake me up".

"Cause I wanted to spend the day with you"

"I know and I want to but I need to make sure I have all of my stuff together for next week".

"Aww my baby's graduating I can't wait to see you walk across the stage"

"I cant wait either but I have to go to school so I can, oh and I need a new cell phone so I'm gonna go to T-Mobile after school today"

"Who you going with?"

"Nobody so far"

"Well you know we still have to do what we need to right?"

"Yea I know but we doing so good right now and last time you knew and we got into a fight"

"I know, but put yo self in my shoes, you were an hour late when I called you"

"Yea but you didn't have to do what you did but look I don't want to argue with you and I guess I'll do it but I really don't want to"

"That's my girl I need you on this and tell yo friends they can start now to but tell Jada not to".