Part 7

Man after the long weekend I had I was sort of happy to be back at school so I could do something to keep my mind off of what just happened yesterday and Saturday. I told 'Xavier to drop me off at school and I would get a ride home so he could do whatever he needed to do.

"Alright you said you have a ride to get home", 'Xavier asked me as I was getting out of the car to go to class,

"Yea I'll call you when I'm leaving".

"Alright I'll see you later"

"Bye"

We still had a while before the bell rang so I texted Dayza to see if she was here already.

TEXT MODE

Me: Hey r u @ school yet.??

My Bestie Dayza: Yea i'm in the cafeteria about 2 get lunch

Me: You mean breakfast.??

My Bestie Dayza: You kno wat I mean

Me: I guess lol but wait 4 me i'm on my way

My Bestie Dayza: Okay

END OF CONVO

As I was on my way to the cafeteria I heard somebody calling my name. I looked around but I didn't see anybody so I kept on walking. I kept on walking until I felt somebody tap me so I turned around to see it was Brandon.

"Hey ma where you going"?

"I'm just going to the cafeteria to meet up with my friend"

"Oh okay well what you doing after school today"?

"Nothing why you ask"?

"Cause I wanted to see if you wanted to come chill with me later on today", he said licking his lips trying to be cute.

"What would we be doing"?

"Go get something to eat and then go to the park and watch the sun set"

"Okay that sounds good to me, meet me in Parking Lot B when the bell ring after school so we can go"

"Alright I'll see you then ma"

"Okay bye".

After I got done talking to him I started walking back to the cafeteria to go get breakfast with Dayza. I knew she was going to be mad because I took so long to come.

"Good morning Dayza", I said trying to be sweet so she wouldn't seem so mad.

"Good morning, umm what took you so long I'm hungry?".

"I was walking over here and then Brandon stopped me and asked if I wanted to chill with him after school today".

"And what did you say"

"I told him yea I mean why not"

"Okay you better be careful cause if 'Xavier find out---"

"He's not going to find out believe me", I said cutting her off before she got to finish.

"I guess well come on because I'm still hungry".

After me and Dayza got our breakfast we walked back to our table and that's when Dezi, Star, Jada, and Withea came to the table. We all finished our breakfast and waited for the bell to ring so we could go to 1st period. We talked for a little while about what we were doing this weekend and then the bell finally rang. Me and Dezi had the same 1st period so we walked there together.