Part 26

"I saw you when you were looking at this and I know you really wanted this so I bought it for you"

"Oh my goodness Zaye I love it". He gave me a silver necklace with a big heart that had diamonds all around it with my birthstone color on it with the letter D in the middle of the heart. I was looking at it and I know y'all might think it's nothing but this isn't a $5-$10 necklace this was really expensive and when he gave it to me it let me know he pay attention to me and care about me.

"Baby look on the inside", he told me standing up. I turned it to it's back and it said 'Debbie my everything plus more'. I loved it and I couldn't wait for him to put it on.

"Let me put it on you". I gave him the necklace so he could put it around my neck and then he sat back down in his seat.

I didn't stop smiling for the rest of the night.

"Well it's getting late and I'm getting tired so I'll catch up with y'all later", Jada said getting up.

"Yea we'll catch y'all tomorrow", Don said shaking 'Xavier hand over the table.

"I'm not ready to go to the hotel yet", I said looking up at 'Xavier as we walked out the door.

"Me either, so what you wanna do?"

"Let's go take a walk on the beach"

"Alright let's go"

We walked to the beach holding hands just talking. We haven't talked this much or even spent this much time with each other in years. I was really enjoying myself. We walked and talked for a hours but it didn't feel like it. We realized we talked the whole night away because the sun started rising.

"I can't wait until Saturday like you have no idea", 'Xavier said staring at me in my eyes.

"Why? What's happening on Saturday?", I asked him.

"You'll see on Saturday"

"Okay I guess", I said thinking of what could happen. Nothing came to mind so I just let it go.

"Well let's go so we can get ready to meet Don and Jada"

"Alright let's go"

We walked back to his car and we drove back to the hotel. When we got in there I headed straight for the shower. I didn't want to take long so I locked the door because I knew if I didn't 'Xavier would be in there. When I got out I didn't have any clothes so I just wrapped a towel around me and walked out to get my clothes. I guess 'Xavier went to Don's room because I didn't see him. I didn't know which swimsuit I wanted to wear so I just picked the first one I saw. It was a cute light pink swim suit with gold circles and gold chains on it. It was real cute and I put my hair in a bun & my shades with some flip flops. I was looking to cute right now not trying to sound conceited.

"Baby you--oohh wee let's go cause i'm about to do some thangs I'm gonna regret you ova there looking like that", 'Xavier said peeking his head thru the door.

"You a mess but I'm ready so let's go"

He walked down to the lobby with Don while I went in the room with Jada to see if she was ready. When I walked in her room Jada had on this super cute red one piece that covered her boobs and sides but showed off her back an stomach with some Gucci shades on. We both looked in the mirror and was looking fine so we took a few pictures. When we finished we walked downstairs to meet up with the boys.

"Man you better not ever walk out the house looking like that without me on yo arm cause you lookin to tempted right now", Don said as he saw Jada when she walked down. She started blushing and smiling super hard when he said that.