Part 23

I couldn't believe he did all of this for me. It was so romantic and I couldn't wait to get out of this Hummer. We eventually stopped and the driver came and opened my door. I took my shoes off and ran to 'Xavier. He was playing a song I didn't know of but we danced together for a few minutes.

"Baby I missed you so much and I can't wait to go on this trip with you", before I could say anything back 'Xavier was kissing my so passionately I didn't want to stop. I mean our lips were so in sync and his lips were so soft I didn't want to ever let go but then we had to when Don stuck his head out the plane telling us to come on.

"Alright we coming", 'Xavier said still holding me but ending the kiss.

I was really into our kiss because I don't even remember my bags being put on the plane. It was about 6:30 when we took off to go to the Bahamas and it was only a 2 and a half hour ride from where we were.

"Good morning girl I see you finally seen yo man", Jada said when I sat down on the plane.

"Good morning and yes I've been missing him these last few days.

"Baby me and Don about to go on the other side of the plane and talk about some business"

"Alright give me kiss before you go"

"Girl if I do that we gone start something i'm gonna finish"

"Okay then go"

When he left Jada came and sat next to me.

"Debbie I need to tell you something that no one know and it's really important", she said whispering so no one could hear her but me.

"What? What's going on?", I asked her with a serious face.

"Well me and Don have been together for a while now and I sort of didn't tell you something"

"What?", I asked wanting to know what was going on.

"The night you called everyone over to the trap house so we could figure out what we were doing about Brandon me and Don started talking"

"Yea you told me that already"

"Well I didn't tell you that night after we left I went to the club with Taylor (her friend from school) and she got real drunk so I called a cab to take her home but I was having fun so I stayed"

"Okay I don't see why your whispering"

"Well I went to the bar to order a drink and somebody came behind me and started hugging me from behind so I turned around and it was Don. We started talking but it was loud so we went back to his place and finished talking there. I don't know what happened but we ended up in his bed and we were laughing but then I got hungry so I went downstairs to fix us something to eat. I was making Kool-Aid and I was carrying the pitcher to the other side of the bar when Don came and scared me and made me spill the Kool-Aid all over me. You know I hate being dirty and I was real sticky so he told me I could take a shower."

"Alright I'm still not getting the problem"

"Wait let me finish"

"Okay keep going"

"I told him I didn't have anything to put on after I got out of the shower so I was just going to go home but he said he was going to give me some clothes to change in so I took it and I got in the shower. I didn't know I didn't lock the door because Don came in and he got in the shower with me"

"Oooohhhhh girl!!", I said real loud

"Sssshhhh stop being loud"

"Okay i'm sorry"

"Okay just calm down. When he stepped in the shower I screamed and I started hiding my body but he made me move my hands and started holding me and kissing on my neck and you know that's my spot so I just started moaning and then he picked me up so I was straddling him..."

"Eeeeeewwwwww I don't need to know every specific thing that happened that's nasty"

"Oh my bad girl I was caught in the moment"

"Yea I can tell"

"Well without being specific we did it"

"So he took yo virginity"

"Yea and I don't think I would've wanted anybody else to because the way he put it down on me was just so I can't explain the feeling"

"Okay I'm happy for you I think but you could've just told me y'all had sex and you lost your virginity to him and you didn't have to whisper that"

"Yea see I'm finished yet"

"There's more?"

"Yes there is, well a few days after that I woke up and my stomach was hurting and I started throwing up and I was having morning sickness..."

"So you think", I said cutting her off

"Yea I think I'm pregnant", she said finishing my sentence.