*The Cracking Effect*

----- Dr. Reid: Time: 10:35am

I stare at the computer. We all stared. Everyone jumps as her lifeless body slides down the wall. The blood slowly drips from her head. My hearts races as I hope her chest will slowly rise to symbolize breathing.

He chain her hand back towards the wall as everyone stares in disbelief. Prentiss starts to cry on JJ's shoulder and Garcia starts to whimper.

The time becomes crucial. One... Two... Three seconds pass and she hasn't move. He leaves the room and I can hear the door slams shut.

Her chest moves and everyone sighs in relief, but she's still bleeding. The time for a person to bleed out is approximately seven minutes. It's only been one. I start to notice her leg twitch and so does her hand.

"She's in a Partial Seizure." Hotch states.

Later, her eyes flutter open and her face epitomize pain. She throws her head back and grind her teeth as she kicks the ground in anger.

We can only see the left side of her head. It's soak in blood. It's streams down her face and down further.

I turn away and run towards the whiteboard. Staring at a computer won't help.

--------- Carrie Chase

The future seem so bright once I started this job. Then this thing turned out so evil. I don't know why, I'm still surprised. Even angels have there wicked schemes, but he will alway be my hero even though he can't save me now. My dad lost his mind, and he'll never recover.

I don't think I'll make out alive. I beg for anyone to help me. Please, the pain is unbearable.

He feeds me fables from my head. With violent words and empty threats. And it's sick that all these battle is what keeps me satisfied.

So maybe I'm a freak that shouldn't live probably. Life is not for everyone.

I want to go home. Right now. Lay down in my bed, everything I took for granted, I want it back.

The door swings open and the inhuman beast walks in with a small bottle and a needle. He walk close to me. I notice the substance.

"What is that!"

"It's your favorite. Nucynta ER."

My eyes widen. I push my back against the wall. "Are you crazy!" I scream.

"Come on. A little won't hurt."

He sticks the needle in the bottle. I see the medication spiral up the needle and the needle starts to gets close to me. I immediately kick it out of his hands and the needle shatters nears me. I realize he have to be careful because he's allergic too.

He grabs another needle and fills it up. He sticks it in my arm and before he could push it down. I kick him back and grab the needle. I stab it in his leg and push the syringe top down.

"You little brat! Why would you do that!"

"Go to hell!" I state.

"That's fine!" He coughs out. It's already affecting him. He falls to the ground and starts to hack up.

"Give me the keys!" I yell.