*The First*

I stand outside in the cold. Staring into the ground. Smiling for no reason. I'm happy, my life is becoming almost what I wanted. Just to think when I was a child, I was so small. I never did lost my sense of wonder. May I never take one step for-granted.

I hear the door open and it catches my attention. I turn and see Reid. I softly smile as he looks up and sees me and walks up to me.

"Where to Dr. Reid?" I look up at him.

"How about the coffee shop down the block."

I nod in response. We start to walk to my car. I get into the driver seat as Reid gets in the passenger. I start to put on my seatbelt until I saw a shadow silhouette a few meters away. I let the seatbelt slid back behind the seat as I look closer and the shadows lifts up its arm.

"What's wrong-"

Reid looks out the window shield.

"What the-"

Light glistens on the metal that he held up. Both of our eyes widen.

"Look out!" Reid shouts. We quickly duck under the dashboard. We hear the bullets scream and attack the windshield. The glass shatters and I scream. I reach under my seat and grab the barrel of my gun. I pull it out and Reid glares at me.

"Now is not the-"

The bullets scream past the windshield into the engine part of the car.

"We have to get out!" Reid states. I cover my head and start to crawl between the seats into the back. Reid did the same. We hop over the backseat into the very back of car, the trunk of my SUV. Reid pulls out of his 9mm.

"No kidding!" I remark back.

I start to hit the back windshield with my gun. It slowly cracks until Reid hits it with full force.

I crawl out of the SUV and helped Reid out. Reid quickly grabs my arm and pulls me down the street. The car explodes and we both trip over from the sudden change of air pressure.

I roll and see the fireball of my car. Garcia and everyone runs out of the building. They all gasp at the car. I pick myself off the ground and help Reid up.

"Aw. I just payed it off." I whimper.

I could hear our breath and my heart beat. This has to be a set up. The group pull out their weapons and head down the street. We follow them down the street. I stare at my car as the fireball slowly starts to die down.

I turn and look at the sidewalk where everyone stopped. A dead female is laying there on the sidewalk.

"Oh god." I cover my mouth. I feel myself becoming pale, lightheaded.

"One dead body." Hotch said. He waves his hand to order to put our gun down. "Unsub ran on foot."

I took a couple steps away. "This has to be a set-up!" I point out. They all exchange looks then look at me.

"There's no way they put an explosive in my gas tank without a reason!"

"Carrie..." Penelope say softly.

"No, no, it's a possible." Hotch states.

"They wouldn't attack the FBI without being smart about it." Morgan says.

"He made a careless move, there's cameras all around here." I point at them.

"Penelope, you know what to do."