Letter from T

Começar do início

"I'd like to have a slave, and his eyes must be closed...like I would use a tie I got for my birthday from my mom." Jimin said while looking at the younger boy.

Jungkook said nothing, maybe Jimin words hit him really hard.

"Wanna know more?"

"Uhm...hyung let's p-play twister instead." Jungkok stuttered.

Jimin smirked at him. "You have twister?"

"Yep, I always wanted to play it but you know, I have no friends."

Older boy hugged Jungkook, it was like he wanted to show him he don't need anyone else but Jimin. Jimin was enough for him.

Let's say Jungkook was really good in twister, Jimin expected that so he decided to have fun more than try to win.

"Left leg on red!" Black haired boy yelled and Jimin put his leg on yellow he had to step over Jungkook.

"Hyung." Jungkook giggled. Older boy looked down at him. "I guess you're riding me even in a game."

"I guess I was born to top."

They both laughed and Jimin lean down to kiss Jungkook and that made both of them to fall down.

.

In school Jimin had all different classes than Jungkook. He missed the younger boy so he took every chance to see him. Younger boy was always alone, sitting away from others making cute stories in his head.

He always think of what to do with Jimin when they get home.

"I think we should skip last two classes." Hoseok said to Jimin.

They were at lunch and all Jimin did was looking around for Jungkook but the boy was no where to be seen.

"Yeah, we should hang out together." Jin added and continue to eat his lunch. Jimin ignored them, he can barelly stand them but Taehyung, he hated the the boy.

After Yoongi fake cried and Namjoon laughed little bit too loud all arention was on them, Jimin felt uncomfortable and decided to go anywhere but not to stay there where everyone watched them.

Jungkook blinked few times, it was too dark and his eyes are not used to it. He walked to his seat and put his bag on his desk.

He was feeling like being alone, also his head hurts from yesterday.

As he reached for his book under his desk something fall on the floor, a letter was inside his book. Jungkook slighty blushed.

Jimin was always so cute.

The boy quickly opened the letter and started reading it.

He read the letter at least ten times.

He was confused, well Taehyung always made him confused, should he keep it or throw it away?

Jungkook was sure if Jimin saw it he would kill Taehyung withouth thinking.
He decided to hide the letter.
.
"Jungkook! Are you listening?" Jimin pinched Jungkook's cheek's. Younger boy looked at Jimin and nodded.

"Yes hyung. I'm just tired." He moved closer to Jimin's side of bed and snuggled closer to his chest

. "I asked you what do you remember from yesterday."
"Everything."
Jimin bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling.
"Don't worry we are all kinky in our own way." Jungkook whispered amd older boy wanted the ground to eat him.
"I-I was joking."
"Sure."

Jungkook looked at the clock. 02:47 am. He just couldn't sleep. He glanced at Jimin and gently pushed him, Older boy groaned and turned on the other side of bed. After he was sure his boyfriend was sleeping he sneaked out of the room he accidentally stepped on Tiger's tail, like the poor cat wasn't scared of Jungkook enough.
He took the hidden letter and went to the balcony to read it on the moonlight.

"Hi Jungkook. I found a way to talk to you. But not directly. First thing I hope you're not gonna burn this letter, it's first letter I ever wrote.
I'm sorry. I really am.
I did the most stupid thing. And I deserve to be in prison, i hurted you even more than you are already hurt. I saw that you're doing great without Jimin, you look healthier and I saw that you're not hiding your wrist's anymore. I'm happy for you.
I wsnt you to give me chance. To meet up. I found a cure to get you out of my head, but there is not enough girls to take you out of my mind. But let's not talk about me, can you tell me anything about you? Please.
T."

Jungkook closed the letter, he decided to answer him.
He had a bad feeling that he's doing it behind Jimin's back but he was too innocent to think about what Jimin can think about this.

--------------

I rlly don't like vkook but I have to use Tae to add sone drama.

Another chapter I wrote at my work wow wow