0.5

(take notice that this is once again a few weeks after)

Luke noticed that penelope was hanging around another guy. she would text him. luke noticed this one time when she went to the bathroom, he wasn't being nosey but a messaged popped up and he looked at it.

the message said "you are much cuter *kissing emoji*" luke didn't know what to think.

penelope had been starting to talk to her old friend mitch. mitch was jakes best friend, she just wanted to talk to some of her old friends.she was very happy with luke don't get her wrong. she loved him, a lot, but as before. she didn't know if he felt the same way.

"penelope?" luke asked seriously.

"yes lucas' she responded 

"who have  you been messaging, who's mitch" he asked calmly

penelope didn't respond, she didn't know what to say.

"penelope! Are you seriously doing this. i thought you loved me!" he spoke a lot louder than before.

"luke no, i love you so much, he s just my friend" she spoke softly

"I don't Believe you. Honestly penny I've loved you since i saw you, when i was about to jump.I need you to not do that, i want to trust you but i  just can't"

"Luke I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU IF THATS WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING. I WOULD  NEVER DO ThaT.EVER" penelope cried while yelling

she got up and grabbed her phone.

"I'm sorry luke," she spoke before kissing him on the cheek. "i love you" she started to walk to the door

"penelope where are going" luke spoke about to cry. 

she  grabbed her car keys 

"i need to get some air luke. ill be back by 8:00"

"promise"

"i promise" she spoke 

she needed air. she needed to take a walk. alone. luke yelling at her overwhelmed her.she walk out the building into her car. luke didn't want her to leave. he thought it was just a small fight. she will come back and everything will be okay.

_

oops

you probably hate me omg. just trust me its gonna get better okay

GOTTA BLAST.