0.1

luke decided today would be the day; to reunite with his angel. he got up, from his apartment bed, and grabbed his letters that he has been writing since winter died.today was the day. one year ago, she had died. luke was still surprised on how he managed to stay alive this long. as you now know that has ended. he was 100% certain that he was going to jump.

he walked out the apartment, to the bridge cross was, near all the apartments. he stood up on the rail. no one drove by. he was happy about that. no one could stop him.he was about to do it.

until

"wait! Don't jump" penelope yelled not knowing this person about to take his life.

"why" luke asked not turning around to meet this stranger.

"because you will make people sad. they will miss you.i will miss you. don't jump, you are here for a reason" penelope spoke, he thought. as if maybe this was meant to be.

"you don't even know me, why would you miss me?" luke ask questioning, but he slowly turned around in the process.

penelope put her arm out, to help luke get down off the edge.

"i would miss you because i could have prevented your death. i could have just walked by but i didn't." she didn't even know him, but she cared. she thought of jake, and how he took his life,and she didn't want that to happen again to someone else, for his family, his girlfriend, his friends to feel the pain she felt.

"no one would care" lucas said with no emotion.

"i would"

_

omg i can't type to save my life, I'm actually trying guys.

also if you didn't know this is in third person.