The Clash

A/N: Well I said I would update more, so here is me keeping my promise. Ok on with the story!

________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth P.O.V.

Of course I had math first. Not only was it boring, but Sean is in that class with me remember? Oh! And he sits right next to me, What a lucky girl I am. Notice the sarcasm. After math I found out that I have two of my classes with Sara and Anna, and all my classes with Shane and Victor.

In art class our assignment was to paint a picture of what we mostly dream about. Well I painted my nightmare in the flower field and Shane painted a cat humping a dog. ( kittycatcharile3 lol KUPPIES!! ) I thought it was hilarious but Mr. Mill's didn't think so, and sent Shane to the office. Poor Shane in trouble on the first day.

When lunch time came around I was excited until I saw it was meat loaf day. I mean who eats the school meat loaf. So I just got a salad instead and sat at an empty table. Not soon after I sat down Anna, Shane, Victor, and Sara sat down around the table. So I decided to make a little fun of Shane.

"So Shane how did that dog and cat turn out?" I asked.

" They turned out just fine. The dog actually got pregnant and had kuppies. And they lived happily ever after." Me and Victor exchanged looks and burst out into laughter soon followed by Shane. While Sara and Anna looked confused. Sara looked like she was about to say something but was interrupted by Sam, Dustin, Jack, and Sean sitting at our table.

The eight of them looked at each other like they were about to declare a blood shed. I didn't really like the idea of them sitting here either. Except Sam of course. We sat there for five long minutes. I just had to break the tension.

" So... um... what exactly is it that you guys wanted?" I asked.

" What do you mean?" replied Sam.

" Well I was hoping to just get to know my new friends better. And I don't like sitting with your brother and his friends." I told her honestly. She didn't look shocked like how I expected her to. Actually come to think of it when I said that all four of them tensed up. I was about to say more but then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

The rest of the day went by quickly. As for Shane lets just say he went to the office like three more times before the school day ended. He's such a rebel. Not that I like bad boys. Well okay I do like them, but I don't like him. Because we're just friends.

Yup these are the thoughts running through my head while I'm driving home. Instead of actually worrying about my driving. Like what if I get in an car accident? But no I'm arguing with myself about me not liking Shane.

When I got home Stephen was already there. Always has to win everything. I also saw my parents car in the drive way. YAY! Honestly I'm not gonna lie I missed my mom and dad. When I went inside I went straight to the kitchen to grab a snack, but instead I saw a hurt and angry Stephen and an upset father.

"Guy's what's going on? What happened?"

My father took a deep breath and said " Elizabeth your mother has disappeared out of the blue and won't be returning. All she left was a letter of apology." I just stood there in shock and then all I saw was blackness.

A/N: So what do you guys think? is it to straight forward? Did I do okay? Plz vote and or comment. Don't forget to Fan!!