Making Friends

author's note: Plz spare me I'm not really good at this like others,but I really am trying my best at a good story.

Elizabeth pov.

Wow. It really was a beautiful day out today. I soon realized that we live in a really nice neighborhood. I've been walking for some time now and was starting to get hungry. As I turned onto Rodchester Street I spotted a diner. Bingo!

When I walked in, it was filled with people around my age. I decided to take a window seat farthest away from them all. There was a menu already there. I simply ordered a burger with steak fries.

When my food arrived I started to eat my fries. Then in walked three boy's, I suddenly lost my appetite. Two out of the three guys were the ones watching me from my bedroom window.

They were very well built (typical). The taller one had dirty blonde hair, with dark brown eyes. The shorter one had light brown hair, with Crystal blue eyes. I didn't pay much attention to the third one, because honestly he wasn't the one that creeped me out. Just then a girl sat at My table.

"Hi my name is Samantha, Sam for short. And you are?" i stared at her dumbly for a second before I answered.

"OH! I'm Elizabeth, Liz or lizzy for short. nice to meet you Sam."

"You to." Sam said. "Are you New here? I haven't seen you around here before."

"Yeah. Me and my family just got here yesterday." I said.

" So....when do you start school?"

"tomorrow is Monday right?"

"yep."

" That's when I start school. Um.... hey Sam do you know those two guys over there?"

"Which ones? The short and tall one?"

"Yeah, them."

"Well the shorter ones name is Dustin, and the taller ones name is Jack. He's my boyfriend, and Dustin is my brother."

"oh....um.... I gotta get going my family's probably worried."

"Well okay. It was nice meeting you, see ya at school tomorrow."

"Yeah sure."

I rushed to get out of the diner. When I came in contact with fresh air I relaxed a little. Wow! I thought. What a coincidence that I potentially made a new friend and that she's connected to the two little peeping toms. Just my luck. At least I won't be totally a loner at school besides my brother.

Authors Note plz Read......

SO SORRY IT WAS SHORT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR. I'M DEBATING IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY