What was I supposed to say now?!

Oh yeah..."I'm making pasta" I said as normal as one with an absolute urge to jump on his boyfriend could say, "do you feel like it?" I walked past him and onto the kitchen.

"I felt like something else, actually...but pasta will do...for now."

I laughed nervously at his answer as I pulled out a large pan for the pasta. While I searched for the spaghetti, I grabbed the kitchen scissors that were left out for the purpose.

"Mind getting me some tomatoes?" I turned to him smiling.

Scott eyed me like I had grown two heads. Which might have been possible, because I felt so conscious about my every movement. I wasn't good at lying. Even if it was for a greater purpose.

"Tomatoes?"

I handed him the scissors, "yes. Remember I have a roof garden?" I turned away and grabbed the pot to fill it with water. "Hugh is kind of an organic freak, meaning the guy can't eat if it isn't organic, so I got a few tomato plants as a welcome home gift for him." I trailed as I prepared everything for the pasta. I was careful not to turn on the stove. That had to wait.

Scott didn't answer to me. I paused whatever I was doing and turned to him as he asked me, "You know it's November? And likely very cold for the plants?"

"So they won't survive 'til Friday?"

Scott chuckled, "not likely."

"Oh." My shoulders sagged and I frowned. "Well then let's get all the stupid tomatoes before they freeze, then..."

He smiled at me and looked at the scissors in his hands frowning, "so how do you do it?"

I stared at him for a moment. "Are you telling me that you don't know how to cut a tomato?"

"That coming from the girl who actually thought about planting them in November" he raised an eyebrow and his lips formed a smugly smirk.

I shrugged. "I don't know anything about gardening. I'm good at designing stuff. Not taking care of them!"

Scott laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at him and snatched the scissors from him, "I'll get them."

"Ok" He answered happily and took a seat making himself comfortable.

"You're so lazy!" I shook my head smiling. Scott shrugged and smiled at me.

I was about to left the kitchen when I turned to him, "you don't even know how to laundry, right?"

It made sense. He was a prince after all. I'm sure that he was used to doing a lot of things except anything that had to do with the everyday activities. Like washing dishes or doing laundry, that kind of common things.

He shook his head. His cheeks tinted and for the first time since I met him, he looked embarrassed.

I have to admit that my heart melted even more for him. He looked so cute!

"I'm sure you'll teach me." His cute smile formed a smirk, "after you stop ogling me, of course..."

I rolled my eyes again "you're so full of yourself." I stomped out of the kitchen while Scott laughed at me. Because he was right. I was ogling at him.

Whatever.

I was going to shout that it was both ways (the ogling) but then I was on the second floor and I stopped and closed my eyes annoyed.

He was supposed to come up! Damn.

As I was thinking of making him come up, I saw the tip of a black shoe over the corner of the hallway. Next to the linen closet. I walked carefully to it and stomp on the shoe.