Chapter 26: The Games We Play in Our Heads

[Still in the flashback to mid-August. After a successful Liminal practice last chapter, some things go right (earning that mature rating), but other things go seriously wrong. We get to spend a little time in Bruce's head.]

Still holding his hand, Natasha smiled at Bruce as she lay there propped up on one elbow beside him. "Who's this sexy naked guy with the big brown eyes in my bed?" she teased.

"The one who's going to make sweet, passionate love to you and then pass out," he said with a grin as he rolled over to face her. She leaned forward and gave him a peck on the cheek then rolled over on top of him so her knees were astride his hips. "You have on way too many clothes," he observed reaching up and unbuttoning her blouse, glad that his fingers were now small enough not to damage it out of clumsiness. "It's a good thing I'm around to take care of that. Whatever would you do?" he noted with a raised eyebrow and a teasing smirk.

Natasha laughed and slipped out of her now unbuttoned shirt. "And here I thought you were all tired out."

Without having to devote thought and energy to holding himself physically stable, Bruce realized he felt much less drained and the mental fog he'd felt creeping in around the edges of his consciousness was gone. His head didn't hurt like anything nearly as intense as a migraine, but the fatigue certainly could distract him and muddle his head. She leaned down over him and Bruce took her breasts in his hands, rubbing them gently as he traced her nipples through the beige lace of her bra with his thumbs before pulling her closer and reaching behind to unfasten the clasp. She straightened and pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the lingerie fall beside them.

Bruce pulled her closer again and began to kiss underneath her pale breasts. He worked his way slowly up to the rose-hued areolas. He breathed on them and her nipples began to contract and harden. "You're so, so beautiful," he murmured. Bruce moistened his lips and kissed her right nipple, tentatively licking with his warm tongue before taking her into his mouth and sucking gently. His right hand encompassed her left breast and firmly kneaded it.

Natasha moaned, "Oh, Lover, I've wanted you all day." With her weight supported on her right arm, she ran her other hand's fingers through his silver-shot curls, not wanting him to stop. Bruce sucked a little harder, leaving a bit of a bruise on her nipple before switching his attention to her left breast. He nuzzled and rubbed his face between the porcelain globes before turning and tonguing and sucking the left nipple. She bit her lower lip. "Oh, Bruce," she whimpered, "I need you. I need you badly."

He reached down to her hips, sliding his hand between their two bodies, and he began to rub gently between her legs on the outside of her cotton panties. "Do you need me here?" he asked, looking up into her face and taking in her expression.

"Yes, I need you there," she said, working a bit to control her breathing.

"Then let's get these delicates off. I want to eat you out before you apply anything," he said, thinking about the slightly bitter radiation-inhibiting foam. "Would that be all right?" She nodded as her breathing became more ragged. He then used both hands to grasp and rip her cotton panties above the hip on one side and then the other so that they came free of her, and he discarded them on the floor. Natasha smiled down at him. He was just full of surprises today. Bruce guided her so that she straddled his shoulders and could lean back on his chest. He stroked her thighs, so pale and strong, and planted kisses up to her nether lips. When he reached the pulse points on her thighs, Bruce carefully gnawed and applied pressure before moving higher to her labia. He blew on the red-gold hair and she shuddered, anticipating his touch. Bruce reached over her left thigh and slowly drew back the folds of her flesh with his fingers, breathing deeply and almost getting lost in the perfume of her. He used his other hand on her hips to guide her to his mouth. Bruce licked and probed her with his tongue, kissing her deeply, lovingly. She was so beautiful from every angle and in every way. Bruce was pleased to feel her react to his caresses and wanted nothing more than to have her happily squirming at his touch. He took his time teasing her a bit by blowing, vibrating his tongue, and rubbing in different spots.