STALKER 3

Chapter 3

Ariana’s P.O.V

It was Saturday when I asked Carter and Miley to go to the mall because I heard Blake and Mandy Austin are there.

They won’t suspect that we are following them because first, it’s a mall. There are thousands of people here. 

Second, it’s Saturday. Its family bonding day, a movie day with your friends or it’s a day to hang out with your friends.

Third, Miley and Blake are Relatives, so if they suspect, Miley can easily explain that we are here to shop.

And fourth, they don’t own the mall, but we have a store here, so we have the right to be here.

Back to reality, I was walking around the mall and went to inside our store waiting for Carter and Miley inside to arrive.

After a few minutes, Miley arrived. She was wearing a white blouse and black trousers and a stripe- black and white doll shoes and a pink bracelet.

By the way, I am wearing a pinkish-White-ish floral dress and matched it with a pink converse and a small white shoulder bag.

We waited for Carter, and she arrived just a few minutes before Miley did. She was skateboarding towards us. She wore a white knotted tank top, a gray cardigan and gray chucks. And she was holding a pocket book.

Of course, when stalking gets a little boring, you need something to read.

“Hi guys, sorry I’m late.” Carter apologized

“It’s okay. Blake told me he is still in their house.” Miley explained while checking her phone.

“Okay, here’s the plan. When we see them, we’ll follow them, when they stop to a store; we shop near it, and buy something. Of course, we need a look up.” I said

“I will.” Miley volunteered.

After ‘exploring’ the mall, we saw Blake and Mandy. As we said, we were going to follow them.

We spend our time following them. At least they didn’t kiss or anything. They just walk around the mall, talking, laughing.

“I really need to go to the comfort room.” Miley said

“Me too.” Carter said.

“Okay.” I sigh.

We went to the comfort room.

“I’ll just wait right here.” I said leaning on the wall.

“If you ever see them, go follow them. Just text us.” Miley said.