SECRET TREE HOUSE 2

Ariana Simpson's P.O.V

''Seriously guys, I really don't know the guy who keeps talking to me every math." I complained.

The guys Irritates me so much, plus the weather this Thursday. I hate the rain , there's no sun. ofcourse... no time for sun bathing. :(

i was checking my newly painted Purple nail polish when Tiffany entered the tree house wearing a yellow raincoat.

"I hate the rain.." She muttered while putting off the raincoat.

"I spent almost a moth saving my allowance for these new sneakers, and the rain plus the mud ruined it."She said fixing her ponytail. She sat on the chair.

'I like the weather." Miley Commented.

"Well, I think we should move the tree house into an easier place to find." Tiffany suggested.

"I like it in here."Carter said.

"And it's a secret place, so this is a good place to keep our tree house."I added.

She made face, and frowned as a sign that she lost it...

Tiffany Donohough is ONE of our closest friend. Not besfriend 'cause sometimes she's unfriendly, annoying and talkative. Her voice and comments are sometimes irritating too.

Tiffany gets her comb from her bag, and star combing her hair. and fixes her ponytail.

"Some girls are planning to ask Arthur on a date." Mile said giving Carter a look.

"Arthur won't say yes, or maybe he will, but they won't be together as in together." Carter said

"Blake is dating Mandy Austin."I said frowning.

"Mandy Austin? She's a Junior right?"Miley asked.

"Yes. too old." I commented.

Why can't it be me ! Everyone says i'm beautiful amd when they ask me if I have a boyfriend, I'll say nope, and they'll all be shocked. why does this have to happen ?!

Maybe I should make a move.

"Blake can date any girl he wants 'cause he's single and Hot."Tiffany said . Carter glared at her .

THANKS FOR HELPING TIFFANY !

Nice try.... Tiffany shut her mouth. Thanks Carter!

' Don't worry I'll help you with your problems later ... ' I thought. :))

After hanging out with the girls in the treehouse, Tifanny got a cab and went back to their house.

We all walked, or I mean Miley and I were walking while Carter is Skateboarding .

"Tiffany is so Annoying and talkative." Miley complained.

"I bet she already told the boys that we like them." Carter said

"What?" I stopped walking and they looked at me.

"I'm just saying, I mean she is talkative, so she might have told the boys that we like them."Carter explained.

"That's possible."Miley nodded.

Oh gosh. I hope Tiffany didn't told the boys that we like them.

I mean, Duh .. That's embarassing ...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys ! hope you love/like it

So for those who are reading this story ..... SPREAD IT ♥

xoxo,

RockingSugar_tweens