INTRODUCTION 1

Chapter 1: Introduction

Carter Masen's P.O.V

I was alone sitting on one of the lunch tables in the cafeteria.

'Another school year... I'll survive...'

I really hate first day of classes. Introducing yourself to your new seatmate

"Hi! I'm Caterine Masen. Carter for short. I'm your new seatmate!"

Ugh ....

School is like a big jungle, you'll see a lot of animals. Like Ostrich, dogs, cat, especially snakes and monkeys... Oh wait! It's just my friends.

I saw Miley Woods, who just cut her hair and Ariana Simpson.

My two best friends, as they say.

"Carter here's your food, Thanks for saving us a seat for lunch." Miley said while giving me my food.

Oh right! I forgot to introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Caterine Avery Masen. My name is totally girly, so I prefer the name Carter. I love reading books.

I'm a bit boyish or my style is boyish, but don't worry 'cause I still have the mind of a child.

My friends and I have the same interest. FASHION.

My family owned a famous Shoe company, while Ariana's family owned a famous Dress company, and Miley's family owned a big Accessories company.

I also love the color blue and gray. And we have a rule, everyday in school or when going out, we need to add our favorite color to our clothes.

For example, I love the color blue, on Tuesday, I'll wear a dress, pair it up with a blue shoes.

And of course like ordinary teenage girls, we also have our own crushES

I used the capital ES to emphasize that we have A LOT of crushes.

"I met this mysterious guy who talked to me, all the time in math . I really don't know his name, he's so talkative." Ariana Complained. While picking a chocolate chip cookie from my tray.

"Well, I saw Josh outside the boys' comfort room and we stared at each other for about 6.5 seconds." Miley excitedly said .

Oh right, Josh is Miley's crush . Josh Geyer . He is already a Sophomore and of course, his buddies are Blake Woods, Miley's relative but I don't really know how did that happened. Anyways, Ariana's crush is Blake ...And of course, Arthur Weston. Not ArTHOR , he is not Chris Hemsworth

It's A-R-T-H-U-R . Very ease to pronounce right ?

Arthur Weston, belongs to the basketball team, eventhough he's just a sophomore, his already a varsity player , cool ,huh?

'Okay, too much for bragging my crush , who didn't really care about me ' I sighed.

"Carter, are you going to the basketball tryouts? Blake will go, he wants to be a member of the varsity team, and I heard that Arthur will watch , so are you coming or not?" Ariana asked.

"uhm.. sure."I answered.

Arthur was one of the freshman last year who was picked to be a member of the varsity team , cause you know, he's a great player .

After lunch . we went to our next Class . which is P.E.

*************

As we entered the gym, I saw the sophomores in there too.

OH MY GOD! We have the same time of P.E. class , It means we'll share the court...

We sat at the last row of the bench. Looking for our targets.

Miley spotted Josh sitting on the floor . with a girl , and they are laughing . Too happy ,huh?

I saw Arthur sitting on the last row of the bench , alone .... Good. no girls.

Ariana was busy staring at Blake who's holding a ball , trying to call the attention of girls .

Well he succeeded 'cause he caught Ariana's attention...

too much for boys....

'Boys, boys, who love girls, girls' I sang to myself .

We didn't do anything in P.E today 'cause it's just the first day .

After classes, Ariana, Miley and I went to the park in our village. We walked straight the forest.

It's a forrest not a jungle. there's a big difference.

Anyways, We turned to the left when we saw 1 white ribbon on one of the branches of a big tree. and walked ahead. until we found our secret tree house.

We climbed up and unlocked the door.

Ofcourse , there's a big table with lots of our designs.

Well , there's alot of different things inside our tree house .

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey Readers of our story! I called you guys 'Readers of our story' cause you couldn't read this Author's note if your not reading this Story ....

Anyways, This is the first story we uploaded here on Wattpad , so .... Be nice :))

SPREAD IT ! ♥

This Chapter is just the introduction so it's kinda short and boring . ♥

xoxo,

RockingSugar_tweens