Restaurant fun

Manik took nandini for sightseeing .. They first went to london eye and then to Buckingham palace followed by madame tussauds london!!

Manik : enough for today nandini ! Rest we'll see tomorrow

Nandini : okay!

They both sat in the car and drove back to mansion

Nandini : Manik .. Who's riyah?

Manik : ahh.. She's the daughter of ramesh uncle and ariya auntie ... Remember I told you na.. Vishwa uncle's best friend cum business partner ?

Nandini : oh yeah..

Manik : she's just like a fevicol.. Always back of me.. She thinks that she's born for me..

Nandini : no way!! I'm born for you!!

Manik smiled : yess! Only you ! Basically she spends most of the time in malhotra mansion .. Then in her own mansion ..

Nandini : this is bad!!

Soon they reached the mansion and stepped in.. Just then a girl came running and hugged him tight and gave a mini heart attack to nandini ...

Introducing riya jain

Riya : omg!! Manik you have grown up!

Nandini : hain??

Manik understood that riya isn't going to break the hug soon.. So he politely pushed her.. Then riya noticed a new person beside Manik

Riya : Manik who is she?

Druv pov: aagayi this ladki .. She'll try to speak in extremely cute tone but she doesn't know that she sounds terrible ...

Druv : Manik's girlfriend !

Riya: what!!!!!

Druv : yea. She's a girl..

Nandini : and I'm his friend! So girl friend ...

Riya :oh.. I understood it in a wrong ... Wrong way..

Druv : now you understood it in a correct .. Correct way na?

Riya : yea yea

Druv : good.. Good

Riya turned to nandini and gave a fake smile ..

Riya : hey I'm riya..

Nandini : I'm nandini .. Manik's girlfriend ..

Riya tried hard to smile : haha.. Ok

Everyone settled in hall