Hanging down the window !

nandini locked the door and came inside with grumpy face,which was noticed by manik...

She went to her room and sat on d bed....manik too came der and sat infront of her..he observed her restlessness ...

Manik : nandini ?

Nandini :hmm....

Manik : what happened ??

Nandini : soha is coming!!

Manik : who is this soha??

Nandini : my all time favorite enemy..

Manik : favorite enemy??

Nandini : yess!! I love to hate her!!

Manik smiled: really !!?

Nandini : she always pushes me into trouble !! Since childhood !

Manik : oh!! That means she's your favorite enemy since childhood !!??

Nandini : yea!! And she loves to scare the  hell out of me.. I have to stay from her...

Manik : all the best!!

Nandini : and you too stay away from her!

Manik :why me??

Nandini : she loves oogling at handsome men!! So...for your  safety I'm suggesting you .... After that your wish!

Manik smirked : oh.... So u think I'm handsome ?

Nandini : I mean you do look gud in some angles!

Manik : just in some angles ?

Nandini smiled , stood up and started walking towards him,while Manik shockingly luked at her.... She walked past him n rushed to bathroom!

Manik understood her plan: nandini !!! Acting smart haa!!?

Nandini opened d door a bit...

Nandini : "of course sunny Leone" and she closed the door!!

Manik : pagal ladki!!

Soon nandini came out,Manik shooting  a glare to her and went to shower!!

Nandini chukled and went to Manik room,she found his wallet on bed... She opened his wallet to see his family photo ...

Meanwhile Manik too came out after having a hot shower!!

Nandini : Manik ?

Manik : hmm...

Nandini : you  only told about your grandpa's children then what about there wifes and husbands..

Manik : ahh... That uncle standing beside mrudula aunty is amar uncle,muktis dad! And lady standing beside vishwa uncle is apti aunty,druvs mom!

Nandini : ohh!! Mrudula aunty looks interesting..

Manik : indeed she is! She's basically a selfie lover!!

Nandini : hehe same like me!!

Manik : oh you too a selfie lover!!?

Nandini : yesh! But manik i have seen one more person with your family yesterday...

Manik : oh yea... Ramesh uncle! Vishwa uncle's bussiness partner cum best friend!

Nandini : such a sweet family you  have !!

Manik smiled: aren't you hungry? You  haven't ate anything since yesterday !

Nandini : yea very hungry!!