Chapter 2.

As we pulled into McDonalds, we saw a group of lads standing around the entrance. I looked at Edward, who was looking at the group.

"We'll wait till they leave." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't like the look of them."

"Who do you think it is?"

"I think, it's our brother and his 'friends'."

"Harry? I thought he was at a house party at Zayn's?"

"So did I. But I can't tell someone who is older than me what to do."

"Oh.."

We sat in the car for about ten minutes but the group didn't move. Edward was sat huffing and puffing.

"Shall we just go in and ignore them?" I asked him.

"I guess. But if Harry's there and is drunk, we're turning around. OK?"

"OK."

We both opened our door and got out. We walked past other cars, which included a BMW which Edward stopped to look at. I rolled my eyes and carried on walking. He noticed an ran back to my side. We got near the entrance and people in the group started turning to look at us. Edward pulled me closer- you know how couples walk with each other? yeah, like that.

"Oh look.. It's my younger siblings, Edward and Tierney." Came the raspy voice Harry. He pushes through the group to come face to face with us.

"I thought you were at a house party." I asked. He slapped me.

"I was- but we were hungry." He smirked.

"Wasn't there food at the party?" Edward asked. Harry hit him in the gut. He doubled over and fall onto the floor. I bent over to pick him up and someone slapped my bum. I turned around to see a tall boy with a quiff- Zayn, Harry's best friend.

"Come one Edward. Get up. We're going" I told him, helping him up.

"You were nicer when you were younger. What happened?" Edward asked Harry.

"People change. I was one of them." He smirked, turning away.

We walked back to the car and got in. Edward started the car and drove out of McDonalds car park.

"Are you OK?" I asked Edward.

"I feel sick, that's all."

"He did punch you really hard."

"Yeah. It fucking hurt as well."

"I'm not surprised. When we get home, I'll cook breakfast."

"I don't think I can eat anything."

"You might feel better once you've eaten something."

"I'll try."