Changes...

So... It's been a while... In this long while I've been at my worst and also at my best. You see, I fell in love with my best friends brother. It just really didn't work out with us seeing the problems we were going to face. I got really depressed after that. I've had boys come and go. Each one taking a piece of my heart that I will never get back. But then one night I got a message from a random guy at my school. The conversation carried on and now... He's everything to me. He makes me forget why I have depression. He makes me feel like I'm the happiest person alive. I'm so happy to call him mine. He's my everything. I love him so much. He's given me so much love that he's replacing the pieces of my heart that were stolen by others... I've always been told to keep my head up because good things happen. I never really believed them. Now I do. I'm here to tell you good things happen. They may get very very bad to where you can't handle it anymore, but they get better. My family life still is a disaster, and I'm always reminded of that, but I have someone who can make me forget about all of that in an instant. I love him so much and I never want to lose him. This is all I'm writing... Goodbye...for now...