HIS PLEASURE

Selene's eyes were starting to feel heavy after a long day of slaving her áss away at work. Her boss who had clear dislike for her made sure she had piles of paperwork to do.

     Oh how she would like to shove all those files straight down her thr–

     Her one of many fantasies of getting back at her boss was interrupted with the entrance of her husband entering the room, sighing as he dropped his suitcase against the wardrobe.

     She shifted beneath the thick comforter so that she laid on her stomach, trying to get some much needed sleep. Her husband, Peter, kicked off his shoes and tugged at his tie while making his way over to the bed.

     "Fück this job," he said. Selene snorted at that.

      "Guess we're on the same boat, babe." She snuggled into the pillow as he reached over to turn off the lamp.

      She felt him unbuckle his trousers and lift his hips to pull them down. He looked over at his wife. "What, going to sleep already?"

     Selene mumbled a "mhm" as she tried to catch some Z's and she couldn't do that if he kept talking. Peter wrapped his arm around her tired form and pulled her close. He smelled of smoke and coffee.

    She could feel his hard on and ignored it as he fondled her breasts. It was kind of relaxing actually...

     "You feel that? I'm hurting, baby... Help me out," he groaned, rubbing his boxer covered pelvis against her bottom.

     "Not my problem," she muttered. "Just rub one out and call it a night, Peter."

     His hand snaked underneath her silk pajama top and kneaded her left breast. "Again? Hell no. I need to be inside you."

    "I'm tired, Peter," she said, hoping he would quit his attempts and leave her to rest.

     His fingers pulled down her pants along with her underwear. He rubbed her áss and groaned. "Come on, baby... I'll be quick."

     She felt his erection against the crack of her áss as he shifted on top of her. Peter was not the thinnest man, so her breathing did falter.

     He continued to grind his hardness against her bottom and then guided it towards her pûssy. "'Gonna fill you up."

     Selene took a sharp intake of breath when he entered her, his pubic hair tickling her lower back. "Ah fùck. I missed this. Being inside that cünt."

     "Be quick, Peter. I need to fùcking sleep," she said. He ignored her though, thrusting in and out her vàgina. She was tight and slightly dry from the lack of arousal. Peter continued to hump her behind like a starving animal. He pulled out and  spat on his pènis, coating it all over before shoving back into her.

     Sweat beaded on his forehead and stomach. He was roughly thrusting into her, rocking the bed wildly. She winced. He was doing it for his own pleasure. "Yeaaah, take it all."

     His butt clenched as he drove into her, his heavy balls slapping her clit. He was grunting with each thrust while she kept quiet, waiting for him to finish off.

      "'Gonna cúm," he grunted with rough thrusts. She felt his seed pump into her as he growled. He pulled out, wiped the wetness on her àss, and knocked out beside her.

     Damn, that was quick.