NOT A FRENCH GIRL

"I'll never be yours.

... shove your big d*ck inside of me."
________________________________________

"How long do I have to stay like this? I gotta fart."

Rosario paused, dropping his paintbrush to let out a loud guffaw. Monique rolled her eyes, not finding anything about her constipation humorous. He sobered up and turned his attention back onto the canvas.

"Just a little longer," he promised, sticking his tongue out as he concentrated at the task at hand. She sighed in relief; her muscles were beginning to cramp up and her nipples were pebbling out so hard that it was almost painful. He refused to turn off the A/C when she asked.

She got herself into this when Rosario had complimented her beauty, commenting on how she would be the best model fit for his next painting. She snorted, joking that he should 'paint her like one of his French girls', and he took the offer seriously.

She didn't mind it that much though; it made her feel all tingly inside to know her nakedness would be showcased in a prestigious museum.

"How do you artists even do the thing... like, shadowing and highlighting is some next level shít."

He wiped some paint on his hands onto his muscle tee. "Some are just more gifted than others, Mami."

"I'm almost done so you can stop looking like you're going to have explosive diarrhea now," he added.

She released a heavy breath. "Oh thank God."

"Ow," she blinked hard. "One of the stupid flowers you put in my hair is sinking into my eye."

He continued to paint, shaking the easel with each detailed stroke. His creased forehead and intense concentration made him look all the more sexy. The Spanish Adonis hard a mysterious scar running over his left brow and several rings that decorated his considerably sized fingers.

Monique wondered how it would feel to have her áss smacked with the jewelry.

"Done," he said. She shot out of her position with such speed it nearly made her head spin. She stretched and cracked the stiffness from her body, Rosario observing the jiggle of her breasts and plumpness of her butt.

He swallowed the dryness of his throat. "Come."

She eagerly rushed up to him, peering over his shoulder to check out the finished product. She gasped at the talent clearly put into the painting. Every feature of her body was replicated with accuracy. The painting itself was beautiful; she looked like a literal goddess.

"Wow," she breathed. "This is... freaking amazing."

He glanced up at her from the corner of his eye. "I couldn't do it without a gorgeous model."

She twisted her body to look at her behind and glanced between it and the painting. "I think you even got my booty right."

He looked at her full asset, lifting his hand to graze the soft flesh. "Yeah, seems like I did."

He squeezed and she gasped, her eyes snapping to his. He did what she least expected and put both his hands on her breasts. "These, too."

He massaged them, flicking his thumb over her hardened buds. "And these," he stood to place his mouth over them. She released a soft sound as he pinched the other. "And this," he kissed his way up to her neck. She tilted her head to the side, her eyes shutting closed as he found her sweet spot.

"This," he put his lips to her shoulder. "And this," he lifted her arm to leave a kiss on her forearm. He continued to leave torturous, lingering kisses all over her body. He stopped when he was behind her, crouching down to come face to face to her voluptuous áss.