FINISH WITH A BANG

I'm gonna attempt to make this public! WARNING: Explicit content... A little more intense than the usual.
________________________________________
"Yes, I do in fact enjoy a good gangbang."
________________________________________

     Yuri was a sex addict. She loved that shït. Whether it was with a guy, girl, or both, she was able to hit the jackpot: her orgásm.

There was this club that let people explore all types of wild fantasies. It had a strict rule that regularly required the members to get monthly check ups. So that was convenient; STD's sure were horrifying to encounter and Yuri was thankful for that.

She did want to try something, though. She wanted to experience a gangbang. Today was the day she would get to fulfill her fantasy.

Yuri put her car into park once she parked her Jeep in the usual spot. The lot was nearly packed and that usually meant it would be a good day. She bit her lip, grabbing her bag and stepping out of her car.

Her wavy dark hair was thrown up into a sleek bun. Any other person would have guessed she was headed to the gym with the tight workout pants and sports bra she had on.

Her car beeped with the press of a button on her key, signaling it was locked. Her running shoes pressed into the gravel of the path as she made her way to the entrance.

Funny enough, the building was disguised as a gym. She pulled her shades up when she stepped inside, the air conditioning cooling her heated skin.

"Hey Spencer." She waved towards the man behind the counter as she made her way to the locker room.

"Yuri, nice seeing you once again," came his reply. She nodded before entering the women's locker room. A few women lingered about, looking worn out as they fixed their hair in the mirror. She smiled at the ones she knew before setting her things in a locker.

"The fúcking I just got was much needed," one of the women she recognized as Quinta said. She was rubbing lotion into her bronze skin as she spoke to the woman beside her.

The other woman, Iris, bent down to pick up the bobby pin she dropped. "I know. My boss has been up my aśs about this project and if I didn't come here, I would have burst from the stress."

Yuri grabbed a towel and headed to the showers. She pulled the curtain aside, stepping in, and turned the knob to release the water. She sighed when the warm shower drenched her skin.

She lathered herself up with the soap the club provided, rubbing her skin clean. She avoided getting water into her hair, deeming it pointless to do so since it would only get dirty later.

Rinsing herself clean of any soap, she shut the water off shortly after. She wrapped the towel around herself and stepped into her flip flops before making her way to her locker. The ladies who were here earlier disappeared, leaving her to change in privacy.

She tossed the damp towel into the hamper and went through her locker.

Everyone who participated in this club were required to wear a silk robe.

She threw on the said robe, tying the string around her waist. She pulled out her red heels, smirking as she slid her feet into the pair. Men always went crazy over red heels.

Her phone vibrated in her bag, signaling a message. She stood up to fetch her phone and unlocked it to check it. It was her friend, Leena, texting her to say that she wouldn't be able to come over tonight. Yuri knew it was because of that new mechanic boyfriend of hers.

She texted her back quickly before shoving her phone back into her bag, locking her locker up. She made her way out the room, her heels clicking against the tiles.