THE KIM K

The schools are made up, lol. By the way, you guys should totally check out my other story: YOUNG AND OH-SO RECKLESS. This was kinda rushed... woops.

PRIVATE CHAPTER
________________________________________

"Call me Ray J, because I'm about to get this all on film, babe."
________________________________________

     Tasha sat there with her mouth agape, unbelieving of what her boyfriend was telling her. She was meant to go to Kaleau State up in Oregon and she thought her boyfriend would attend the school as well; or even a school within the state. He was going to Pike University. In freaking Virginia.

"... I could fly up north to visit you on holidays, babe." He grinned nervously. He had known he was going to school on the opposite side of the country but he didn't have the heart to tell her. Now, he was telling her the day before his flight. How convenient.

Her face fell as she pulled her legs to her chest. She couldn't believe it. Tears threatened to spill but she wouldn't allow it.

"Hey," Logan said softly. He crawled up beside his girlfriend, wrapping an arm around her. "It's not that bad. We'll call, facetime, and visit each other. Distance can't break us apart."

She sighed. "I guess. It'll be hard though."

"Yeah, not being able to dive into your pussy daily is gonna suck," he mumbled, chuckling when she slapped his chest.

Shaking her head, she smirked. "I hate you."

His free hand slid over her flannel shirt, teasing her stomach and under her breasts. Fingers trailing upwards, he cradled her neck and brought her face near his. Their lips met soon after, smacking against one another with a mixture of sadness and lust. It would be the last time they do that for a while.

They breathed hard through their noses when they picked up the speed. Tasha angled her body towards him so that she delve into his bruised lips. Tongues became involved as he plunged into her mouth with passion. Her fingers raked through his scalp, pulling his head impossibly closer to hers. His hand was palming her butt when an idea popped up in his head.

He broke the kiss. "Wait."

She was flustered from their makeout but listened nonetheless. "I want to film you-- us."

Her eyebrows scrunched together. "Huh?"

"I'm gonna be horny as hell and you aren't going to be there. I need something to get off to," he explained, his fingers grazing her bare back.

"You're serious," she deadpanned. He nodded, desire and wanton swimming in the darkness of his pupils. The idea never crossed her mind. A sex tape of her being taken by him made her pussy tingle. And only he would be able to watch as he pleasures himself to the two of them.

She nodded, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip. "Okay."

He grinned, plunging into her full lips once more. He was more excited this time as he pushed her down, hovering over her petite form. His hand slid in between them to pop the button on her shorts. She made a low noise, skimming her hands over his stomach and under his t-shirt.

She gasped when his digits grazed her clit and slipped in between her lips. "Goddamn baby, you're wet as fuck."

He sucked on her neck, causing mouth to fall open in a silent moan. "Only for you."

He stopped, sitting up and hooking his fingers over the waistband of her shorts and soaked panties. He pulled the two down her legs, her lifting them when he needed her to. Partly naked with her shorts thrown on the ground, he hastily tore his shirt over his head. She propped herself up on her elbows with her eyes on him.