REAL HOUSEWIFE

If wattpad makes this private I'm going to scream. Then smash my laptop.
______________________________________

"You idiot."
_____________________________________

Elle had her left leg lifted over a chair in front of the large mirror, watching herself roll a garter up to her thigh. She set her leg down and attached the lingerie pieces to the garter belt resting under her stomach.

She squeezed her similar clad breasts and shrugged. "Not bad."

It was the first time she had worn the wedding gift her step-sister got her. It was hidden under the mountain of shoe boxes that had accumulated in her closet. She padded towards the bed and grabbed the silk robe, looping her arms through the sleeves.

Elle had dressed sexy, because she wanted some sex. Yes, some séx... from a husband who was too busy to give it to her. It was the classic workaholic husband narrative, but her case was going to drive her insane from séx-deprivation.

Reading erotic novels every night didn't soothe the ache below her waist. Her hands could only satisfy her so much; she needed a man to play along, too.

Her freshly pedicured feet lead her out their bedroom and into the silent hall. She passed by her children's doors and lovingly smiled at the sounds of their soft snores. She had two very beautiful children -- both at the ages of six. Both boys.

She trotted down the wooden stair steps and soon made her way down to the first floor. The hallways and rooms she passed were dark, only lit with a dim lamp. She could hear the gruff voice of her husband from his office as he spoke through the phone. The door was cracked just a bit.

She bit her lip and pushed the door aside. He paused as he glanced at her quickly before returning to his conversation. She rolled her eyes and sauntered towards his littered desk.

"Look, Peter. I don't give a rat's äss if you're tired, finish the proposition now," he spoke loudly into the phone as he rubbed his temples.

Her fingers danced along the edge of the desk, slowly creeping up towards him. He gave her a confused look as he spoke. She kept her eyes on him as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her fingers undid his belt and unzipped his freshly pressed pants.

He paused to look down at his wife. "Elle, what are you doing?"

She smirked, keeping quiet as she revealed his member from his boxers. She kept her hands firmly on it and stroked his flaccid length.

"What do you mean 'how do you indent'? Please tell me your joking. Who hir-- Ah shít," he went from getting ready to curse the other guy out to moaning at the feel of his díck in her mouth.

She hummed against his hardened cöck and took more of him into her mouth. It had been a while since she did this and she hoped she still knew how to suck like a pro.

He fixed his glasses and stuttered. "Yes, Peter, I'm fine. Fück! What? That was nothing."

She picked up her speed as she freed her hand from him and fondled his balls. She gagged as his cöck hit the back of her throat, coating it in saliva. His díck fell from her talented mouth with a soft pop as she glided her tongue down to his ballsack. She sucked on each one as he strained to speak coherently to Peter on the other line.

"I don't care what you do, just get it done," he snapped as he ended the call and dropped the phone on the answering machine. "I forgot how good you were at sucking cöck."

She glanced up at him through her lashes and took her mouth off of him when he stood up. Her robe had slid down to her elbows and her knees were reddening from the harshness of the carpet.

"Oh!" she yelped when he snatched her up in his arms and placed her on top of the desk.

His finger looped through a strap of the garter and let it smack against her thigh. "Who are you so dressed up for, Elle?"

She rubbed her thighs together and leaned back. "You..."

He unstrapped the garter on her right leg. "Oh really?"

His rough hands squeezed her thighs and rubbed her smooth skin.

"It's been a while since I've had you. Such a shame," he muttered as he unstrapped the other leg.

Elle grabbed his hand when the other went past her wet panties and into her püssy. "Yeah, well kids change things."

He looked at her as he pushed her underwear to the side, exposing her to him. "Mm. We wouldn't want to wake them do we?"

She shook her head as he slid her to him, his hardness pressing against her core. "We'll be quick then, won't we?"

The buttons on the top of his dress shirt were popped open as his tie hung loosely around his neck. She could see his chest hair peeking through. She groaned when he stroked his díck against her lower lips. He kissed her lovingly before lowering his lips to her cleavage.

"This needs to go," he said, unclasping her bra.

Her breasts had grown over the years from having children and as bad as she thought it was, he loved it. He feasted on her painfully hard nípple as she ran her fingers through his hair. The inflictions to her breasts ended quickly when he spit on her püssy and drove his length into her.

"Oh God! It's been too long," she moaned as she struggled to accommodate his size.

He pummeled his cöck into her sex repeatedly, increasing in speed with each of her moans. His hands scrunched up sheets of papers on the desk as he continued to fück his wife for the first time in a long time.

"Say my name, baby," he grunted as his face hovered over hers. Her body jumped with each thrust into her tight cünt.

"Ron, Mmm, Ron!" she groaned against his shoulder. His head was buried in her warm neck and her bun was loosening from the hair tie.

The picture frames clattered to the floor when Ron roughly pounded into his wife. Her püssy lips had slightly puffed up and turned pink from the euphoric abuse. His balls slapped against her skin violently and the sheen sweat on their bodies caused the both of them to stick.

"You ready for my hot seed to fill your cünt, baby?" he strained as his thrusts turned slow and rough. She wordlessly nodded as she anticipated her orgasm. She cried out when he started his fast-paced drives into her once again, cümming all over his cöck.

"Argh," he growled, spilling his cüm inside of her. His díck twitched with each spurt into his wife and he sighed heavily when he came down from his high. She set her legs down as his penís slid out from her, grabbing her robe from the floor.

"You idiot," she said, catching his attention. With her torn garter set in hand, she walked towards the door. "You just became a father of three."
_________________________________________

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, V0T3 Plz. And comment! :)