Chapter 4

Zosia's POV.
I continue to look down at Ollie as well as screaming for help. I feel myself tearing up but I don't know why. Mo comes rushing over asking what has happened. I can't get any words out, my only instinct is to scream. I feel my bipolar surfacing. Mo notices that something is wrong and calls for Jac. The ice queen appears out of no where and takes action. Mo comes over to me and tries to calm me down while Jac sorts Ollie. I start to calm down. Then I realise that I forgot to take my medication. So that's why I'm so emotional. I ask Mo for my handbag and I take my medication before turning back to Ollie who is now back on a hospital bed. After checking that I'm okay, Mo goes over to Jac. I sit there trying some breathing exercises to calm down. As Mo walks past again I ask her why Ollie collapsed.
"He is fine he just needs some rest"
"Is there anything I can do to help?" I ask.
"Well we aren't that busy but, I suppose  you could stitch Ollie's head up to pass the time"
"Okay" I go to get up.
"You can wake him up first if you want"
"Okay but it's just to pass the time away nothing more."
Mo smiles as she walks away.

Ollie's POV
I wake up to someone talking to me. My eyes slowly open to a familiar face. Zosia?
"Hey clumsy"
"W-w-what happened?"
"You collapsed; you need to rest. Which reminds me, your head needs fixing"
My hand automatically touches my forehead. Blood seeps into my hands.
"Well you should be better in no time" she says.
"Aren't I meant to be the doctor"
"Well you got yourself injured not me"
I decided not to tell her what happened. She doesn't need to know. She starts to stitch my head up. I go to say something to her. She does the same thing and we both end up looking into to each other's eyes. Time stops. Then I look away.
"Um it's all done". She gets up and walks away.

Zosia's POV
I keep replaying that moment between me and Ollie in my head. What the hell was I thinking? What actually happened? A million thoughts rushed around my head, I didn't even notice Mo walking over.
"We're going to discharge you, if that's okay"
"Good I can finally get back to work," I reply while gathering my things.
"Woah slow down you need a couple of days rest" Mo says
I can't wait to get back to work, but I really don't want a couple of days rest. But, my dad will be checking up on me so I won't have a choice. I really want to say bye to Ollie but, there's no point. I go to leave when someone shouts my name.
"Zosia!" Ollie shouted
"Um hey I've been discharged"
"We'll see you around then" he says awkwardly.

Ollie's POV
I really want to get to know her but I probably won't ever see her properly again. Of course I might see her occasional in the corridors but not properly. Anyway, I'd probably mess everything up for her.

Abigail and Georgina xxx