Chapter 2

Fanfic
" Oh my darling Zoshie, what happened?" My dad voiced wrapping his arms around me. I turn a unattractive shade of red and "stop dad, I'm fine " I said trying not to worry him. Oliver was still standing in the corner of the room. My dad's pager bleeped "sorry darling, I have to go" my dad whispered as he ran out of my room.
Ollie ' s POV
The beautiful brunette in front of me looked sad. I thought it would be a good idea to have a chat with her.
"So, Dr. March what's your specialism? " I question her sitting on the side of her bed. " Neuro, but it's kind of annoying trying to be as good as my dad." She replied her eye twinkling.
"Ah well it's only right you follow in daddy's footsteps, I mean you did follow him here." I stated smiling
"EXCUSE ME" she screamed
"What?" I asked. Had I done something wrong or had upset her
"I DID NOT FOLLOW MY DAD HERE, HE FOLLOWED ME" Dr March yelled. It finally came to me why she was so upset with what I had said
"I am so sorry" I said trying to reassure her.
"GET OUT" she cried. I didn't want to upset her so I started walking out. Suddenly she let out a painful scream and started coughing blood.
"JAC, MO HELP!" I scream with all the power in my lungs. I run towards her she isn't breathing, I smash the button for the crash trolley as jac and mo come in followed by the crash trolley. I didn't want to see this, it was my fault she was in VF, I didn't mean to upset her like that. I push open the door, I need some air. I walk slowly to the lift behind me I can hear jac screaming, I can't belive it she is so pretty she doesn't deserve this. A man gets into the lift with me I smile kindly at him, he looks rather angry.
"Everything alright?" I finally manage to say
"No, I feel real bad because I hurt this girl but they won't let me see her." The man says. My eyes widen, he hurt her. I turn to face him and he starts to look worried
"You hurt Zosia, didn't you" I cried. He looks down and refuses to answer.
"ANSWER ME" I yelled, I take out my phone to call the police. Abruptly he takes the phone out of me hand and smashes it against the wall. I clench my fists with pure anger and go in to punch him. He dodges my punches. With one skilled and painful punch he knocks me out.
DARKNESS
Carliexx