filler

lyric pov

lyric-*i was in my room getting ready for roc's birthday party.they were off tour today so the guys are throwing him a huge bday bash.im glad because i havent seen everyone together in a minute.ive been living with my dad for about 2 weeks now.he met princeton last week and he doesnt like him which i completely dont understand.princeton is charming,sexy,goofy and just all around a great guy.i shook my head and finished getting ready.daniel walked into my room with a jean jacket,tan pants,a red and white aint nobody messing with my clique shirt,and red and white addidas.*you look nice.

daniel-so do you.youre lucky youre my cousin.

lyric-you cant have me if you tried.i have a boyfriend.

daniel-you shouldnt.you know your pops dont approve of that dude.

lyric-i dont care and you better not say anything big mouth.*i turned to him in seriousness.he held his hands up in defense.*

daniel-im straight.i aint rattin you.your like my lil sis now.

lyric-good.*i put my lip gloss on and ran my hands through my hair one last time.*cool.leggo.*we ggot in his car and he drove to the house.the party was poppin for real.i walked over to the girls and hugged all of them.then i talked to diggy,marcus,jawan,twist,and jade.i finally found princeton after having a small conversation with jaden.i hugged and kissed him softly.he doesnt know my dad dont like him and im going to keep it that way.*

princeton-wow you look amazing.

lyric-thanks.you look sexy as always.

princeton-you already know.*i giggled.roc walked over so i gave him a huge hug and slid his gift in his pocket.*

roc royal-thanks.wheres mya?

lyric-i dont know.*he sighed and flashed a smile at me and walked off.i walked over to princeton and we drunk some punch.during the night i mingled and danced with princeton.*

mya pov

mya-*i was sitting on the edge of the pool talking to some guy.he peaked my interest so we just continued to talk.his name is daniel.*so what brings you by here?

daniel-my cousin brought me here.one of her friends birthday is today.

mya-whos your cousin?

daniel-lyric.

mya-thats my girl and this is my boyfriends party.

daniel-o really?*i nodded.*someone like you would have a dude though.its cool.he must be real happy.

mya-he is.

daniel-are you?

mya-im very happy.*i heard the door open so i turned my head to see roc.i smiled and got up.i pecked his lips and he smiled while wrapping his arms around my waist.*hi sexy.

roc royal-hi beautiful.i was looking all over for you.

mya-o i was all over the place talking to everyone basically.*i looked at daniel and he just stared at the pool looking like he was left out.*this is daniel.*he turned to face us.*daniel this is my boyfriend roc royal.*they shook hands.*hes lyrics cousin.

roc royal-o true.nice to meet you.

daniel-nice to meet you too.*i smiled.babydoll came back smiling.*

babydoll-come on roc.you have to blow out your candles.*he smiled and looked at me.*

mya-come on.*we walked inside and i stood next to him.on the other side of him was his mom.we all sung the birthday song the regular and black version.he blew out his candles and started cutting cake for everyone.after that we partied some more until like almost 2 am.everyone finally left.i was exhausted.*did you have a good time?

roc royal-of course i did.you want me to drop you off home?*i shook my head.*

mya-ill call my mom and tell her im staying.*he nodded.i walked to his room and called her.she answered on the third ring.*

 donna-hey.are you coming home?

mya-no.im staying at the house for tonight.

donna-thats fine with me.ill see you tomorrow ok?*i nodded like she could see me.*

mya-ok good night mom.

donna-good night.i want to know details tomorrow.*i love my mom man.i smiled and eagarly nodded.*

mya-i got you ma.

donna-alright bye.

mya-bye.*i hung up and changed into one of his shirts.specifically the half red and half black one.i looked cute in that shirt.he walked into the room.*

roc royal-no i wear that outside.*i rolled my eyes and grabbed a plain gray shirt that was really big on me.*better.*i got in bed and he started taking everything off until he was down to his boxers.he put on a tank top and some ball shorts.he got in bed and i laid my head on his chest.*good night.

mya-good night birthday boy.*he smiled and kissed my head.i closed my eyes and drifted off into a good sleep.*

thats daniel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

look in the external link.

vote and comment.