im back!

mya pov

mya-*i awoke feeling arms wrapped around my waist.i turned my head and saw roc knocked out.i smiled and turned my head to the previous position.i thought about what happened last night.i never witnessed anything like that before.i cant believe my dad tried to hurt my mother like that.they argued a lot yes but he never put his hands on her.at least not in front of me.this is a big ass mess.i sighed and sat up.i gently moved rocs arm away from my waist and went to the bathroom.i used it and washed my hands.i walked out of the bathroom and back into his room.i saw him sitting in the bed.he looked at me.*good morning.

roc royal-good  morning.how are you feeling?

mya-better than last night.i have a question.why did you come in the house?

roc royal-you left your sweater in the car so i wanted to give it back to you but the door was open so i walked in.plus when i got closer to the door i heard crying and screaming.*i nodded.he got up and hugged me tight.*look just know that im here if you need me ok?*i nodded and kissed his cheek.*do you want to go out?get your mind off things?*i nodded.*

mya-i need to get some clothes.

roc royal-ill get them.

mya-i need a lot of stuff so well go together.*he nodded and we walked to his car.we walked inside and i got me enough clothes to last me a few weeks along with some personals.after that i showered at his house and dressed in some clothes.we spent the whole day on the shore in atlantic city.i had a blast and it definitely got my mind off of my mom and dad situation.when i got home i got a call from my mom.she said that they will release her and that my dad will serve 10 years in jail.i was more than happy with that.*roc hes going to jail.

roc royal-good.do you want to go back home?

mya-yea but tomorrow.ill stay here tonight.*he nodded and pecked my lips.we spent the rest of the night watching movies.*

 nicole pov

nicole-*today is the start of the trial against my mother.shes facing assault,2 counts of child endangerment,and child pornography charges.hopefully this goes well today because i have to go on the stand today so i pray that my testimony will be good enough to get her on her charges.this trial just started and i hope its an open and shut case.i got dressed and prodigy got dressed.he wanted to be there with me.we got in his car and he drove to the court building.we walked inside and sat in our seats.prodigy held my hand tight because he knew how nervous i was.we listened to all the things my mother did.she punched,kicked and almost stabbed a police officer,she held a little child at knife point,and now their coming towards the things she did to me.*

prosecutor-may ms. nicole hazel come to the stand.*i sighed and got up.i sat on the stand and glanced at my mother.she looked at me with a merciless look in her eyes.she looks so pissed at me right now.i put my hand on the bible and promised to tell the truth.*ok so why dont you tell us your story about your time with the ms. linda hazel.

nicole-linda hazel is my mother.before i turned 13 i guess our relationship was ok.i mean she never paid attention to me but she loved my younger sister.when my dad moved away with my sister thats when things went down hill.

prosecutor-what do you mean by that?

nicole-thats when she made me a prostitute.she told me to come to her room.she dressed me in barely any clothing.she sprayed me with perfume and put make up on me.she sat me on the bed and told me that i work for her now and that i cant do anything about it.that was the start of me being repeatedly raped basically every night.

prosecutor-what about the abuse?

nicole-well she only hit me when i said no.

prosector-no further questions.