Chapter 2

Chapter 2 -

These boys knew how to drive me crazy that's forsure. But holy hell they are good looking hotties. Being in Cali was weird. It was hot. Not humid hot, just burn your skin hot. I rolled over in my bed and rubbed my eyes. "Rise and Shine Violet!" My eyes flung open and I sat up in bed.

"What the hell Avery?" I yelled as he crawled ontop of me.

"Good morning" He kissed me and winked. I was shocked as he ran out of my room. He just kissed me... My step-brother just kissed me! This was getting weird.

"Morning Vi." Ethan stood in my doorway in just his boxers.

"He kissed me!" I finally yelled. He was a good kisser from what I could tell... but what the hell?!

"Avery kissed you first?! Shit!" Ethan ran towards me and planted a kiss on my lips now! What was going on in this house?!

"I'm a better kisser right?" He sat on my lap. God his 6 pack was glowing and his bed head brunette hair was gorgeous. This was hell. I collasped inot a heap on my bed. "Hey Violet! Are you okay?>" I could feel his hot breath close to my face.

"I'm roasting." I mumbled. Suddenly my nightgown was being slid off my body. I opned my eyes and saw my half naked body with Ethan still sat in my hips. "What are you doing?" I spoke softly. Trying to hide the fact that I'm turned on... This wasn't good.

"I'm making you feel better." He winked while kissing my stomach. I moaned and covered my mouth. Oh god. "Vi, you silly girl." He removed my hand and proceeded to gently kiss my stomach moving up my body. I moaned louder this time. My pleasure was uncontrolable. He kissed my lips, slowly, and then sped up. I could feel his hands slowly sliding up to my boobs. He fingers the end of the top of my breast.

"Violet, Ethan! Come for Breakfast." My mom yelled.

"Aw, funs over." Ethan winked and jumped off me and left my room. I was so stunned with what just happened like... oh my god. I got dressed and slowly joined the rest of my non-family. They all sat around the large glass table. "How'd you sleep dear?" My mom smiled. Avery and Ethan smiled to themselves manicaly.

"Um... I slept well." I tried to smile.

"So good." Ethan grinned to himself. He was evil. Oh so evil.