America x reader ~Valentine day special~

(A/n) Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating I haven't gotten that much inspiration and I'm really busy with my weird life. But, this oneshot was inspired by the song First flight home by Jake Miller anyways I hope you enjoy this oneshot and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!💖💘

Americas P.O.V
'It's been months since I was able to see (Y/n). I miss her cute laugh, amazing smile, beautiful body, and her bright (E/c) eyes. But this is for my country.' Alfred thought to himself as he was lying on his bed. He joined the army 8 months ago, and the last time he saw you was on video chat which was 2 months ago. 'I bet she's so lonely and plus Valentine's Day is in a couple of days.' He frowned to himself knowing he should be there with you. "Jones!" His sergeant yelled. Alfred got off his bed and saluted him. "Sorry sir!" His sergeant sighed "Whatever. You been requested to go home." His eyes widen 'did I screw up? Oh shit!' He thought to himself. " I know what your thinking but, it's nothing bad. Someone just called in and just want you home," the sergeant said as if reading his mind. (I don't know if you can do that in real life >~<) "Also pack your bags your going home tomorrow!" He said and walked off.

'Wow I'm going home! Finally I can see (Y/n)!' Alfred thought as he was packing his things. 'All I have to do know is sleep' he thought as he took off his glasses and fell asleep.
~Next morning~
It was 6am and Alfred was up and double checking if he forgot anything. Then he went on a private jet to fly over to New York. It took 5 hours and he was tired of sitting. Once the plane landed he got up and got all his bags. What he saw next was unbelievable.

Your P.O.V
I waited and saw people walking out of the plane then I saw my Alfred. "ALFIE!" I yelled as I ran up to him. I jumped and hugged him and also wrapped my legs around him. It was a little embarrassing but people around us smiled and clapped. "I missed you," I say as I kissed him. He kissed back; "Are you the one that requested me to be home?" He asked with a smirk. "Yes," you replied "but thank my parents for helping me get you back," you say as you let go from his grip. You guys talked and got all his bags and drove home.

~On Valentine's Day~
Alfred was sleeping over at your house. Then he woke up to the smell of breakfast. He stretched and yawned and went to the kitchen to see you cooking. He walked over and wrapped his arms around you. "Goodmorning (Y/n)" he said with a yawn. "Goodmorning Alfie," you said with a giggle. "You should go to the table and sit down," he did what you asked and sat at the table. After that you guys ate breakfast and relaxed for a bit and watched a movie. "I'm glad your back," "yeah I missed being with you. I'm sorry I had to go," he said with a frown. "It's ok, I'm happy you get to spend time with me today," you replied. "I love you (Y/n)," "I love you too Alfred," you said as you kissed him and it became more than that. ;)