Comforting Italy x heart broken reader

'That's it I'm never trusting him ever again!' You thought as you were walking away from the house you and your boyfriend shared. You see you caught your boyfriend cheat on you with a skank. "Wait (Y/n) come back!," shouted your boyfriend. "No fuck you (bf/n)," you said as you kept running faster. You sat on the curb with your head down and your earplugs in. Then it started rain you didn't care if you got sick all you felt was pain in your chest. 'What did I ever do to deserve this?' You thought to yourself as you sniffled. You thought you could trust (bf/n) but I guess you were wrong.

Then you felt as the rain stopped you looked up and saw your best friend Italy. He was holding a umbrella over you. "Ve why are you crying Bella?" Italy asked with concern in his voice. You didn't answer and put your head back down. "(Y/n) you will get sick if you don't come out of the rain." You just stay silent. "(Y/n) you know I'm not leaving until you say something.,"Italy said as he stood there, still holding the umbrella over you. You looked up with puffy cheeks and red eyes full of tears. "Oh no I'm taking you home right now.," Italy said as he got you off the curb and start walking back to his house.

Time skip: in Italy's house

You were at Italy's house and drinking (f/h/d) that he made for you and told him everything that just happened. "Oh no I'm sorry bella. Why would he do that to such a beautiful soul?" He asked as he was rubbing your hand. "It's simple Feliciano I'm not what he wanted that's why he did it." You said as you were about to cry again,until you were interrupted by Italy hugging you. "(Y/n) your everything what a man wants beautiful,caring,and sweet. Never forget that it's his lost that he lost a amazing girl known as you. People are truly mean and horrible to ever hurt another person." You hugged back and cried on his shoulder "Thank you Feliciano I kinda feel better." "No problem Bella! But just to be honest I never liked him... I was let's say a little jealous." Italy said as he was twiddling his thumbs. "Aww feli is jelly!" You said in a child's voice and squished his cheeks. You and Italy laughed together through the whole day.

Weeks later: You broke up with your boyfriend and became a strong independent woman. You moved in with Feliciano because he said it wasn't a big deal to have a girl for a roommate. Let's just say you had a new boyfriend now. ;)