Norway x reader (Period days)

(A/n Norway will be slightly out of character)
'Why call it a period when it never a stops...' You asked yourself as you were hugging your pillow. It was that time of month again... You groan to yourself as you threw the pillow at the wall. You felt a cramp and for the past days it always got worst. Then you heard knocking on your door. "(Y/n) can I come in?" Lukas asked. " I guess... But be warned you will get hit in the face with a pillow..." You replied. Lukas chuckled " I guess I can take that chance," he said as he opened the door.

You were lying on your bed and your back was facing him. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Lukas asked as he closed the door and sat down on the floor. "It's the time of the month....." You said while your back was still facing him. " Oh I understand... Do you want anything?" He asked as he rubbed your back. "No. Just stop touching me," As you moved away from him. You always wanted to be alone while your on your period. Lukas felt kinda hurt since you always asked for hugs and kisses. This wasn't his first time knowing that your on your period but it still kinda hurts him. Then he started poking your back jokingly. "Stop. No touchy," you said.

But he didn't listen and kept on poking your butt. "This is my new friend and I shall name it squishy," (That's a movie reference if you get it you get a cookie🍪) "Big squishy" he said as he kept poking your butt. You growled. "Oh no. The dragon is mad!" He playfully yelled and hid under the blankets. You rolled your eyes as it seems this was very dumb but entertaining. Norway started to crawl up to where you were. "Ok on the count of three we attack," he whispered to himself. "1.... 2......... 3!" He said as he hugged you. You started to giggle and it made him happy. "I love you," he said as he kissed you. "I love you too," as you replied and cuddle with Lukas for the rest of the day.