11

"Lassie! My tall Irish hottie come here!" Shawn shouts in the station.
"Baby not here. Nobody really knows we're dating." I whisper.
"Who knows we're dating?!" Shawn asks. More then half the station raises there hand. "Now can we talk date?"
"I suppose." My face is red but I really like Spencer and I've been a jerk to him lately so..
"I was thinking dancing?" He grabs my hand and spins me.
"Mm-"
"I don't dance. I know baby I don't know either which is why I was thinking dance classes?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "Just on class. Its Saturday night."
"Fine. Yes." Shawn grins widely and bites his lip.
"You are so hot lassie." He spins me again.
"Ok ok lets not make a scene." I pull him to my desk. He jumps on it and pulls me over.
"You're really hot" shawn says.
"My boyfriend tells me that a lot." I push my lips to his. He deepens the kiss by opening his mouth.
"So hot." He breathes. We haven't done anything since our first night and technically we haven't gone all the way. I feel myself getting hard as the kiss goes on.
"Ahem" Gus clears his voice.
"Damnit Gus I was 5 minutes away to hot police sex." My face burns hot from that. Jeez the thought of Spencer moaning and sweaty underneath me. Gripping the sheets cursing my name as I rock into him. His sweet pineappley lips around me with his green eyes flashing up at me. Shawn grins raising his eyebrows. "What ya thinkin there lassie?"
"Huh wh- oh nothing."
"You're thinking of something hot." I cross my legs.
"Why do you say that?"
"Well for one im a psychic and you're biting your lip obviously hard as a rock under those pants and you were staring at my lips."
"It was nothing.." He jumps down and leans in.
"We should touch each other again sometime." He grabs my crotch as he walks off. Shit shit shit I need to get to the bathroom right now.
-
- sexual********
-
I open my front door and see a trail of spencers clothes. His shoes first, socks, shirt. A note that says.
I hope you're taking your clothes off along with me.
His pants and at the door boxers. I swallow hard. "Wanna tell me what you were thinking earlier today?" Shawn grins with just the white sheet covering his privates. I take in this perfect sight.
"Take the sheet off and I'll show you."
"Undress first." I do as told stripping down. He moves to the edge if the bed. "Have I told you lately how hot you are?" Shawn smiles.
"A few times." He kisses my belly button making me get harder.
"Please tell me you want to fuck me."
"I do. I so so do." He falls back and I push my lips to his. After moving back up to the pillows and me trying to get comfy we finally settle into a rhythm. Sloppy but slow lips smacking together. Tasting each other so good. A few little moans here and there.
"Carlton please fuck me now." He whispers as I suck his neck.
"Did you bring some kind of protection? Condoms? Lube?" He hands me box of condoms. I look at him annoyed.
"What?" He asks.
"I wanted one not a whole box." I laugh.
"Lassie! I'm dying!" Shawn laughs frustrated throw in his head onto the pillow.
"I almost got it." I slide the rubber onto my length.
"Whoa whoa slow down." He says before I enter.
"I havent had sex in the.. You know ass in a long time you have to open me. Get me ready."
"Gay sex is so complicated!" I throw my huff.
"Hey at least I don't have some foot feti- ohh" he arches his back onto my fingers. "Mm- ah" he bites his lip. "Oh yeah." I pull them out.
"May I enter, your highness?"
"Yes! Yes! Please do!"
"Oh fuck" we both gasp