8

"Bye."
"Bye."
"Bye."
"Spencer." I chuckle.
"I'm so bored! Lassie save me!" I hear him plob down onto probably his couch. "I'm sooo bored."
"Okay why don't you come to lunch with O'Hara and me and we can tell her?"
"Oh man! Yes!" Shawn shouts.
"Wow inside voice, babe."
"Babe? Mm I like that."
Mmm" I hum. I see juliet walking over to me. "Okay hey meet us st the station in 20 minutes I have to go. Bye." I hang up and straighten up.
"Hey wanna go to lunch now?"
"Yes!" Shawn skips over.
"He's coming?" Juliet points to my... Boyfriend? Shawn Spencer my boyfriend? Hmm.. I like it.
"I am." Shawn nods. "Oh and I call shotgun." I chuckle and stand up. I consider juliet my friend. To be honest my only friend other then shawn. We get to Wendy's and pick a booth in the back after ordering.
"Okay you volenteerly sit next to shawn? You actually let him ride upfront and you were at his house at 7 in the morning?"
"Jules.." Shawn looks up with kitchen on his lip.
"You uh you got a little." I motion to his lip.
"Here?" He wipes it but doesn't get it all.
"Uh.. No." He wipes again. "No." And again. "Oh lady justice." I lick my thumb and do it myself. We look at Juliet; Her eyebrows are raised.
"As I was saying. Jules.. Juliet.. The lovely junior detecti-"
"We're dating!" I shout annoyed and then suddenly scared. I just told my partner Im dating shawn.
"Whoa." She sits up.
"Mm" shawn takes another bite. "I know I can't believe it either some times."
"What's that suppose to mean?" I scoff.
"Lassie you are a... Wow. Which is why I can't believe it because holy shit jules have you kissed him? He's a great kisser. And wow does he know how to mo-"
"Mmm shawn... Stop."
"Wow." She laughs.
"Yeah.. Gus knows and nobody else." I tell him. Shawn looks up at me with his bright green eyes.
"I like him." Shawn says.
"I like him too." I smile.
"Whoa ok let's not make out in front of me." We turn our attention back to her. I lick my lips wanting to so badly kiss him. Not a fast sloppy kiss I mean a slow and lovingly kiss. I don't love him.. Not yet but I can. I can fall in love with him so easily... Do I want too? I've been hurt before with love and am I willing to do that again? I look over at Shawn the way he he closes his eyes with each bite and laughs at whatever the hell they're talking about. Oh god yes. I can I so can.
"What?" Shawn asks. "Do I have ketchup on my lip again?"
"No." I shake my head and look back at juliet.
"You're cute when you're nervous."
"Im so not use to this. You mean to tell me.. You actually like him? The guy you call a fake psychic. The one you growl at every time you see him, that guy?" I can't tell if she's mad or just shocked.
"Yeah Carlton Lassiter is falling head over heels for me." He runs his hand under my chin.
"Yeah.." I grin and kiss him.