10

Talk about a bad day at work. All I want to do is order greasy pizza and lay with spencer on the couch. I call Shawn up as I leave the station. "Hey lassie face." Shawn answers happily.
"Please tell me you can meet me at my place." I drive down Dallas street.
"Yes I can where are you?"
"At a stop light on Dallas and Penny. About two blocks away."
"How about now?"
"Parking." I say trying to focus. "Grabbing my things locking my door. Walking. Still walking... I'm inside the building. In the elevator-"
"You take the elevator?" He asks.
"On tiring days yes." I walk out. "I am walking down the hall and-" I stop a few feet away from my door.
"Surprise" shawn hangs up.
"Mmm jules called around noon and said you've been having a bad start so I brought chicken nuggets and myself. I'll tone down my annoyingness tonight." He stands up with a McDonalds bag.
"I was hoping for pizza and yes ah the worst day ever!" I open the door and toss my jacket and holister onto the counter.
"I can buy pizza?"
"No this is great." I sit down and kick my shoes off.
"Ah what are we going to watch?" Shawn wiggles around on the couch until he's comfy.
"Mmm CSI:Miama, storage wars.. Funniest home videos?"
"That." He pulls out two 20 piece boxes. "I got barbeque sauce and ranch?"
"I like my nuggets plain."
"That's.. Weird.. And gross.. I'm sorry I have to leave now and you're no longer my boyfriend." Shawn stands up.
"Come back here." I grab his wrist and pull him back down.
"Fine." He rolls his eyes. "Tell me about work."
"I forgot to set my alarm so I woke up late and didn't have time for breakfast or coffee. And when I got there, there was enough for one cup and I took it but spilt it over myself-"
"Explains your stained tie." Shawn flips it around.
"Then I messed a case up and got put on the side lines. Arrested a innocent guy and! Ran out of gas on a chase."
"Wow." He chuckles. "I'm very sorry."
"Well I have chicken nuggets and my hands one boyfriend here."
"Yesh." The brunette leans in and kisses me.
"Ah this is what I needed." I lean down and rest my hand on his lap.
"Woe you put a lot of product in your hair."
"I like it to stay in place." I look at him.
"Relax." He chuckles. "You're okay. I like it." I take a deep breath as rubs his thumb against my jawline and lips.
"Mmm.. I'm gonna fall asleep and you're gonna have to carry me to bed."
"Can I undress you then?"
"Absolutely." I open my eyes and smile.
"Your angry old lady neighbor glared at me."
"She glares a lot." My eyes flutter closed and within minutes I'm barely making out what he's saying. A few I's and gus with a little cute lassie wake up. Lassie. Carlton? I jump up. "Wh-" I say.
"You're drooling." He chuckles wiping my lip.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so tired."
"Cmon let's go." He taps my shoulder. I fall onto bed and pull my pants off.
"I'm sorry I wasnt listening to you." He crawls into my arms.
"Go to bed" he whispers.
"Good night, shawn."