Chapter 1.

Drew's Pov.

"come on Drew, you promised you would come with us today!"

"Yeah, you should at least check it out like you said you would."

My friends Cassie and Megan are currently attempting to force me to go with them to their appointments at the "host club." Why they even want me to join them is beyond me and I must say, I'm not looking forward to this.

"Fine, i'll go. But at least let me change out of this awful uniform before we leave." I relent, walking into the bathrooms to change into my usual jeans and graphic tee. Today I topped off my look with a dark gray beanie and allowed my two friends to drag me off to the club of fake love and male prostitution.

We arrived a little later than the other girls who decided to waste their time here, so when we walked in most heads turned towards us. A tall blonde host turned toward us and smiled at Cassie and Megan, but looked confused when he saw me between them.

"Princesses, why is a boy with you?"

I smirked at his question as two twins I recognize from Megan and my class approached us. they studied me closely and then matched my smile.

"Hate to break it to you boss, but this is a girl. She's in our class."  The poor host's jaw dropped and he ran closer to study me as well. As for me, I started to get a bit irritated.

"I said I would come but I didn't say you could let them gawk at me like some weird animal. Would you two please get them to stop looking at me like this?" Megan giggled and dragged the blonde off somewhere while Cassie sighed and walked towards a tall host with glasses.

The twins turned to me and grinned. "Looks like you get to be our guest today," they chorused simultaneously before pulling me over to a couple of couches.

Hikaru and Kaoru didn't do much but ask me a couple questions (all of which I avoided answering) and flirt with each other. When my time was finally up I just wandered around, waiting for Megan and Cassie to be done. That is until I found that messy, disorganized storage area. Needless to say, I'll be cleaning up after these slobs for a bit.

A/N------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sorry if this is short. I planned for it to be longer, but this feels like a good place to stop for now. I'm also sorry for the wait, but my family got really busy and I couldn't get on my computer for a while. I promise to have the next part up a lot sooner.